What file-sharing program do you use?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what version you got i still got 4.18

Version 4.18 is the old regular, there is a newer 5.15 or something like that that is newer, but still not the pro edtion. You can still get Pro using version 4.18

Limewire Pro 4.17.0 Been rocking that for the longest time with absolutely no troubles.

utorrent all the way.. usually use 'isohunt' or 'piratebay' for torrents usually if its a movie or cd and you cant find it on those two its not on the internet.

torrent protocol using the utorrent client. google what your looking for, then include the word 'torrent'. certian websites that come up are better than others but your guaranteed to find something your looking for then. works 99% of the time.

thepiratebay.org
mininova.org
isohunt.com
torrentreactor.net
btjunkie.org
torrentbox.com (dont let the spyware getcha tho)
btmon.com

Last edited:
Then try a different program. Chances are if you can't find it on the one that you are using, it's because people are posting it elsewhere.
thats the purpose of this thread.. i wasnt sure about how to find a good program, so i posted it on a forum full of people on the internet.
I been using Limewire then went to Frostwire and wasnt happy with it so I went back to Limewire and upgraded to the most current version and I hate how it operates now. O well. Just gotta get used to it. I use Mininova for all the big stuff. I just got Photoshop CS4 there.:D I too have been trying to find something new for downloading purposes.
i started out using bearshare. never really liked limewire because the few times that i used it i didnt get many results, then i tried frostwire and had a much better selection compared to the other two.
torrents are great for programs. i got corelsoft paint 12 not too long ago. i love that shit.
maybe yo shit is just fucked up? lol
frostwire has been running fine on this computer until recently.
and i didnt even try limewire on here, i did it on my friends computer.
didnt get a single source for the same songs i downloaded on frostwire a week before.

torrent protocol using the utorrent client. google what your looking for, then include the word 'torrent'. certian websites that come up are better than others but your guaranteed to find something your looking for then. works 99% of the time.

thepiratebay.org
mininova.org
isohunt.com
torrentreactor.net
btjunkie.org
torrentbox.com (dont let the spyware getcha tho)
btmon.com

i usually go straight to isohunt. if they dont have it, ill google it.
i hate how most of the sites out there are bunk or have fucked up files.
just yesterday i downloaded a discography, went to play a song and not a single song in the 1 gig folder of music would play.

i usually go straight to isohunt. if they dont have it, ill google it.
i hate how most of the sites out there are bunk or have fucked up files.
just yesterday i downloaded a discography, went to play a song and not a single song in the 1 gig folder of music would play.

thepiratebay is best because it has Trusted and VIP status options. and don't forget to read comments so you know if the file is good (on any supporting site).

Those two sites are basically a database of links to rapidshare and megaupload urls of albums.

Back