What fits?What do I need?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zsedgf

Before anybody gets mad and tells me to use google i have, the problem is most people are starting with an EF and putting a b18 into it. Where as i have a gsr and and will be getting an ef shell to swap into.

Ok so i have a 2000 integra gsr. I rolled my car a week ago but my motor and tranny are still fine and because of low funds i am goin to swap my b18c1 into an ef shell. So here are my questions:

1. What parts from my DC can i put on the EF. Can i use my disc brakes? and I have tein ss coilover system, will that fit?What other parts will be able to be upgraded by switching for the parts of my gsr?

2. So to do the swap i know i need the right mounts, a hydro clutch conversion, shift linkage,make room for alternator, and it is already converted to mpfi, what else do i need to do the swap

Thanks, but ive actually read this a few times, but it doesnt mention brakes or suspension, or other parts from a dc that will work on a EF. And i just wanted to see if there was anything else i might run into during the swap from your guys expierience.

Why would you have issues with brakes or suspension during an engine swap?

he wants to know what else from the integra will swap...

unfortunately i dont think there is a lot more that will swap over besides the drivetrain. the suspension is different. if you had an EG civic then everything would swap.

Does anybody know if i can use the steering rack, because the ratio on the integra gives more responsive steering.

Back