what for steering wheel?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bdogggut34

I need a steering wheel and was planning on a momo or sparco steering wheel. Do i need to get the aftermarket hubs also, like the momo one, for it to look good or what else would i need

you need whatever hub is reccomended for that wheel...sorry cant give you the best advice..but i know you need the aftermarket hub

You need the hub that has matching splines to those on the collumn and also a matching bolt pattern to the steering wheel. I think that momo is an 6 alan bolt pattern and Grant is 5. (Not sure what Sparco is)

The easiest way is to buy the adapter for your specific car, that is made by the same manufacturer as your wheel.

My buddy has a brand new Bride steering wheel they just came out but he has one for sale he has a in at Bride. PM me if you are interested and I will get you a price.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jul 21 2004, 01:03 AM
My buddy has a brand new Bride steering wheel they just came out but he has one for sale he has a in at Bride. PM me if you are interested and I will get you a price.
[post=365902]Quoted post[/post]​

You do realize those are fake right? Someone is just taking Sparco wheels nd making center buttons for them.

Back