1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what for steering wheel?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by bdogggut34, Jul 19, 2004.

1. bdogggut34

bdogggut34 Senior Member

I need a steering wheel and was planning on a momo or sparco steering wheel. Do i need to get the aftermarket hubs also, like the momo one, for it to look good or what else would i need

2. allbottledup

allbottledup Senior Member

you need whatever hub is reccomended for that wheel...sorry cant give you the best advice..but i know you need the aftermarket hub

3. B18aCRX

B18aCRX Senior Member

You need the hub that has matching splines to those on the collumn and also a matching bolt pattern to the steering wheel. I think that momo is an 6 alan bolt pattern and Grant is 5. (Not sure what Sparco is)

The easiest way is to buy the adapter for your specific car, that is made by the same manufacturer as your wheel.

4. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

My buddy has a brand new Bride steering wheel they just came out but he has one for sale he has a in at Bride. PM me if you are interested and I will get you a price.

5. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

You do realize those are fake right? Someone is just taking Sparco wheels nd making center buttons for them.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted