what fuel management to use?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darwins_vtech

I am finalizing my turbo set-up. I have bought the following parts to work with the Fuel. 12:1 FMU. VAFC II. and I was looking into injectors. I have a FPR that is set to pretty much the stock settings. I was wondering which is the best way to go? I made the check valves also for the map sensor.

I haven't installed any of it yet, cause I want it all to go together easy at once. Should I just use the FMU and check valves? then hook the VAFC up for shits and giggles? should I sell the FMU and then buy injectors to run with the VAFC? Does anyone of the ways work better then the other??

As I understand you don't need the check valves/missing link if I am going to run the VAFC and injectors?

What injectors would I need to get? 450cc's and what is with the resistor that I hear about? Do I need to get that, could someone explain it.

I have a T3 turbo i believe its a 50 trim, with internal wastegate. I am only going to run what the wastegate is set for. I don't need anything insane. I believe it is set for 6-7 psi. so I think that the FMU will work fine. what do you guys think???

Thanks much for the help

Darin

thank you, thats what I was figuring on doing. I just wanted someone elses opinion. anyone else have anything to say???

Darin

im running the FMU/stock injectors/missing link/intake fuel pump b18b 6psi and it runs pritty good but if i had a chance i would try the afcII with injectors do to the fact that u can tune ur fuel curve witch i think would produce more power and u wouldent be limiteld by the stock injectors witch is a problem with the fmu cuz u can de-tune bigger injectors to idle. oh by the way if I was doing my set up now i would spent the loot on hondata witch im saving for now

i dont recommend the AFC hack due to the tip in detonation issue...

your safer with the FMU... may not be the best or the bling, but its proven.

Or use hondata. I love mine. :)

Back