what fuel rail is this?? *pics*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blasterman87

heres some pics of the fuel rail that was on my b16 along with the injectors, can anyone tell me what fuel rail it is and why the fpr and ait sensors are hitting? i had to make the gromments bigger to fit the injectors in but they plugged right in to my harness(89si) all is obd0.
riexyb.jpg

sxistf.jpg

300qyad.jpg

a25f8m.jpg

it kinda looks like a d-series rail to be honest

yep. appears to be a stock d16a6 rail to me. this is an si intake i sold, and as far as i can tell the rails appear identical.

dsc0189a.jpg

nah man that's not it. the fpr is differently mounted on it, or what ever that is on the left end in both pics..

I have a D16Y8 rail and injectors and I will post pics for comparison too in the morning

Last edited:
yeah its not a d16 rail, the line hooks up a diffrent way.. hmm.. the mystery rail..lol

shit thats my bad. i was mildly inebriated at the time and i guess i just completely ignored that left side there lol

it doesnt matter which way the fuel line is hooked up honestly. as long as it flows one way through a regulator and out the other it will work.

its a stock b18a1 rail off a 90-93 teg ill take pics of mine in the morning its not d-series

nah ist a honda 390z rail off the turbo busa engine that came in the old model.

/bullshit

here's a shitty pic for you this is a 1990 teg motor and rail. (Note) aftermarket fpr.

Attachments

• motor 008.jpg
    motor 008.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 188
Back