What game should I buy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90_EF_Hatch

Señor Member
Ok so,

Ive completely and thoroughly finished Assassins Creed 2,

and I get bored playing Call of Duty and Left 4 Dead all the time. I wanna buy a new game to throw in the mix. Any one have any recommendations?

I was thinking about getting Army of Two because i really enjoyed the first one. or maybe Mass Effect, buy the guy at game stop said i should play the first one before i get the second.

what else is good?

Are there any good racing games or RPGs i should get?

Splinter Cell Conviction comes out Monday or Tuesday.

From what I hear Borderlands is great if you have other folks to do co-op with.

It depends on which type of game experience you are looking for?
If you want a more social one, go with an online, if not pick an offline game.

Star wars knights of the old republic was a great RPG if you haven't played that... pretty addictive and immersing.

splinter cell conviction comes out tuesday the demo looks pretty sick...if you want an online game go with gears of war 2...game is pretty addictive...or portal 2 is coming out, and looks pretty sick also...

I own Borderlands and the add-on downloads. The game is a great blend of FPS and RPG elements. I have had a blast playing solo and co-op with my girlfriend. I would also say you can't go wrong with the Final Fantasy titles either. 12 was a lot of fun and I am looking to pick up 13 soon.

Back