what happen when a STRONG B16A2 is badly re-build...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

7500rpm in 5th. That says it all. I think my D16 is governed around 110, and will hit that near the top of 4th. I did it once just to see, but not on crowded public roads. So 7500 in 5th you would be talking what? like 130-135.

BTW OP, yes, increasing cylinder capacity will deffinatly throw off a/f maps. You neeeeeed a tune.

Post the link to your video back up so they can yell at you some more :)

It's on YouTube anyway, maybe it's even still on there....

That actually made my stomach turn when i saw it. Poor B16 :( ..... makes me wanna baby mine.

i hope that deuche doesn't live by me. He will get drunk some night, try to act cool and kill someone with his car.

You better live outside the US.... it's bad enough I have to watch for people that can't drive to begin with. You've actually got some skill, but no brains...

Ever been to a track? Got any track vids? I'd like to see some of those. Cool the street racin tho man.. atleast not so agressive in the city.

I will admit ive done my share of speeding. I have taken my car to 230km/h or like 140mph, only once, alone, on good tires, on a straight stretch of smooth clean highway, well known to me and empty. I would never put anyone in serious risk but myself. I dont remember what my rpm was, maybe 7800 in 5th, i was too anxious to start slowing down.

This was out of my own childish curiosity and to prove a point. Again it was only once and i have no intention to do it again.

I know a few people who attempt their top speeds in very questionable cars (or their parents) all the time, these are kids who have recently got their licenses (16-18) generally stuffed with their friends and loud music. Teenage tragedies happen too often.

Did you notice that he barely even uses 2 hands to steer wtf...I guess he put his hazards on to let everyone know that he might possibly kill them.idk.

Wow.

I hope this motherfucker dies. I got hit by someone who was in the wrong lane while 'racing'. Not too much fun, especially when his insurance invoked the "time trial clause" and refused to pay.

And folks, this is outside the US and A. My guess by the signs would be Hungary or Czech Republic, maybe Romania.

Have you seen some of those japanese car clubs ripping around the highways, slicing through lanes, zig zagging each other, driving like an inch away from each other. These guys all have super fast cars, handle like F1 and the drivers are pro. Cops dont even bother with them. The only thing you can do is drive like they weren't even there, dont even leave your position. Its insane, i will try and find a link.

Found it..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QdjLwGJk6o&feature=related

Last edited:
What is the "time trial clause"?

369 F.2d 615

There's your precident. Check on lines 4 and 5. Most insurance policies have similar wording.

8. Motor sport
being used for any motor sport or time trial or was being
tested in preparation for any motor sport or time trial.

There's an exclusion that I found online. My company has one, I'm just afraid to ask them about it in fear that they'll raise my rates.

so they say if someone is driving a car that is heavily modified it is no longer covered for that driver in the case of harm to himself or others :wtf:Why even have the insurance then (Other than being able to register)

Back