1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happened at work today

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by hunter4life, Nov 11, 2008.

1. hunter4life

hunter4life Rotary Man

Ok this isn't that great of a story but I thought it was funny. First of all I work at Canadian Tire (part time) while I am going to school. Anyways I work in autoparts/service and today a fellow employee wanted to buy a battery for his car. I showed him which one to buy and he later goes to install it. Well it's break now so I take a stroll outside and see Mr. Employee installing his battery. I go over and am watching him for a few seconds when I begin to smell something and then a half second later watch the smoke enveloping his car. At this point he realizes to...He had the positive and negative terminals mixed up:eek: and his Capicatatar (Spelling?) or Cap for his audio system was pratically on fire. So he's just freaking out hoping he didn't blow his 1500 dollar audio system among other things. So I quickly began looking at his car and found that he had some main fuses for the battery...which were all blown and after awhile and scrounging for tools I had his car running in no time. I felt special as he was just shocked that I had fixed it lol. Moral of the story: Positive and Negative are not to be mixed up^_^

2. austin20110

austin20110 New Member

I about did it on my boys s2000 once lol but noticed something wasnt right and stopped lol back when i was like 16...sike it was yesterday lol

but good job fixing that shit....bet he felt like a jack ass

3. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

He didn't notice the arc welder like sparking going on when he hooked it up?? lol

4. hunter4life

hunter4life Rotary Man

Yah he mentioned that...thats when alarm bells went off

5. efhondakid

efhondakid My name is Byron. VIP

Yeah no shit, that should have been the first clue.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted