what happened to fj! pretty upset

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93y7

does anyone know what happened to fjdistributors? i ordered piston and rod combo about 9 weeks ago and only recieved pistons. number is diconnected and site says closed (temporary) i did not give them 620 dollars for 150 dollar pistons!!!!!

this is from a post on crxcommunity.com yesterday:

"I emailed them asking why half their products were gone and this is the email I recieved:

Thank you for your inquiry.
AT THIS TIME FJ AUTOMOTIVE IS NOT TAKING ANY NEW ORDERS. THIS MEASURE IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT OUR SHOP GOT BROKEN IN AND VANDALIZED BY THIEVES.
AT THIS TIME WE WOULD LIKE TO FOCUS ALL OF OUR EFFORTS INTO FULFILLING ALL PREVIOUS ORDERS TO CUSTOMERS, SPECIALLY THOSE THAT WERE STOLEN IN THIS INCIDENT.
WE ASK FOR EVERYONES PATIENCE WHILE WE DEAL WITH THIS DIFFICULT SITUATION.
ALL CUSTOMERS THAT HAD ORDERED CONNECTING RODS---> THESE WERE RE ORDERED AGAIN TO COVER THOSE THAT WERE STOLEN AND THEY ARE ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF PRODUCTION.
ALL OTHER ORDERS PENDING ARE ALSO BEING WORKED AND SHALL BE EXPEDITED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
WE WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE AND DELAYS CAUSED BY THIS SITUATION.
Thank You.
FJ Automotive Distributing"

their shop got broken into and is closed temporarily i need pistons and rods bad too!!

Back