What happened to Hmotorsonline.com???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

I have emailed hmotorsports 3 times in the last month and haven't gotten a response yet? Did something happen to them? I hope not because I was going to buy my engine from them. Thanks

-Kai

i never got responses... except once when i emailed.

call them... talk to steve. trust me, it's worth it!

Misti

*i bought my JDM B16A XSi from them*

yea give them a ring....i bought my jdm h22 form them, i highly recommend them

Give em a call...I never was able to get a hold of them via e-mail, but i was able to get a hold of steve on several occasions using the phone...the second phone number they list is money. ;)

Dave

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 12 2004, 08:00 PM
i never got responses... except once when i emailed.

call them... talk to steve. trust me, it's worth it!

Misti

*i bought my JDM B16A XSi from them*

:werd: :withstupid:

got my swap from them ... never bothered with emailing them ... just call and talk to steve :thumbsup:

i always try to talk to an actual person before i order anything from a site
makes me feel a little more comfortable :)

yet another satisfied customer here, i got my h22 and other misc parts from them, highly recommend using them, like they all said you can usually only reach them through the phone but they've got awesome customer service

Can he give me EVERYTHING for the swap? I know i can get the engine package, mounts, linkage, hubs from him (i do need the hubs, i have an HF). Can he send me radiator hoses and the needed cables?

I Doubt he can sell you radiator hoses and little stuff like that,you will get whats listed on his website COMPLETE CHANGE OVER.And another thing there is no other person in CHARGE at
HMOTORSONLINE other than the Owner STEVE,Thats the only person who you can talk to there,and hes always super busy I know I go there almost every other weekend and hes always on the PHONE.

thats where i plan to go for my b16 or whatever i end up buying :) all i hear is good stuff about hmotorsonline and they have good prices as far as im concerned

I wouldn't buy dog shit from them. IMO, THEY SUCK! I would never do business with them again- they lied to me, sent me the wrong stuff, took forever, & the motor they sent me was crap. After talking to several reputable west coast companies, I also found out they do not have a good reputation out there. I would stay away from they unless you want to get screwed!

hmotorsonline.com was awesome
I got my JDM b16 from steve, it was in awesome condition had 220 compression across all 4, doesn't burn a drop of oil and the tranny is super smooth, like brand new
got my swap shipped to Florida for less than $200, and it was here in less than 2 weeks from the time I ordered

hmotorsonline.com= highly reccomended

ive heard both sides. most of the experiences were positive but a couple were like SasSi's.

Originally posted by SasSi@Jan 13 2004, 09:40 AM
I wouldn't buy dog shit from them. IMO, THEY SUCK! I would never do business with them again- they lied to me, sent me the wrong stuff, took forever, & the motor they sent me was crap. After talking to several reputable west coast companies, I also found out they do not have a good reputation out there. I would stay away from they unless you want to get screwed!

Word!!

hmotorsonline, formerly hondamotors online, sent my buddy a b16a, with broken axles, bad ecu, shitty compression on the motor, missing mounts, no thermostat, and no exhaust manifold a-pipe.

They refused to work with us at all, steve especially. he started screening his calls to avoid us.

dont buy from them!!! :angry:

I bought my jdm itr hid front end from them. Excellent service, only thing is he gets swamped with orders and what not. I live like 1-2 miles away from the store, so I saw how he operates. I'm definately going to buy an engine from them when I save up more money.

Back