What happened to homemadeturbo.com?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nfn15037

I can't get to anything on the site, the forums, the tech articles, or anything. Says registration is closed? Anybody know whats up with homadeturbo.com?

Originally posted by nfn15037@Mar 6 2005, 10:30 PM
I can't get to anything on the site, the forums, the tech articles, or anything. Says registration is closed? Anybody know whats up with homadeturbo.com?
[post=470029]Quoted post[/post]​

they had it down for reconstruction but its back up now...

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry, registration is currently disabled.

I can't view forums without being logged in and I can't register. I know I just looked through the forums in the last couple weeks.....so sad...

Matt...the mod on homemadeturbo emailed you back but I think your email will help others who are having the same problem so Ill post here::

You have just been sent a personal message by random-strike on HMT.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

[quote author="tphan4"]
hello i have been visiting your site off and on for a while now and have found it more than helpfull many times. I do not have an account a friend was nice enough to let me use his so i could look at an article. I would like to know if there is anyway to get an account. I thank you for your time

[/quote]

yes, the forum will be open'd up to new accounts very soon. we had a problem with the webserver being overloaded so we shut down new members. but soon you should be able too

Johnny

Back