what happened to jdm_slut

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

leg humpers scare off a lot, some get jobs and don't play online much, some grow out of enjoying forums, and some just turn gay and play WoW all day instead. :ph34r:

Noobs and leg humpers scare them all away. I bet its mostly guys who can't get any in real life trying to get the pics in pms and emails.

Eh, I survived since I originally signed up with StarBellieAngel... but I think I've had a few breaks. For some reason, this is the only one I ever end up coming back to.

I must say it was a little shocking logging on after not being on for about 8 months and seeing a thread about me haha. I still always talk to cam. So i figured he had cleared things up that I was still alive:p

my bad, work>me right now. Interweb time is at a premium. Your in Pendleton?

nice to see all the girls are still around the cars my girl is here and with the cars but on on many honda sites. she has a lowrider truck and a stratus so she is on layitlow.com and some stratus site i am lookin for a nice honda for her tryin to find her a eg6 hatch to make 3 in our family but it gettin hard to find. well see

what about the chick from Texas - I forget her name...

I know this is fairly old, but Jamie always surfed at her old job, but after she quit it all she has is her cell phone to surf on and thats a pain in the ass so she's not online that much.

Back