What Happened To Kazaa?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Hey my kazaa went TU on me this morning, tried to redowload it and now they want me to pay for the service?? What else are you guys using to P2P?? I'm back to Morpheus now, kinda not many people there though... :(

Originally posted by Silverchild79@May 9 2003, 02:26 PM
Hey my kazaa went TU on me this morning, tried to redowload it and now they want me to pay for the service?? What else are you guys using to P2P?? I'm back to Morpheus now, kinda not many people there though... :(

Haahaa. No one ever says TU around here.

Kazaalite is working great :worthy:
On a side note I have been pulling a lot of xxxxx.com files so be aware of what you are dowloading, look at it before you open it.
That could be some nasty shit if you open it without looking at it.

Originally posted by 90 accord@May 10 2003, 12:28 AM
whats TU ?

oh yeah, it works fine for me ;)

it's a mlitary term maintenence people use, it means "tits up" (as in laying on her back so she's fucked). the PC term used for the radio is "tango uniform".

Where can I find kazaalite??

i use dc++. i have never used kazza, but a bunch of friends use it. dc never fails me, the only thing that sucks is you have to share a lot in order to get into the good hubs when you connect. like at least 20gb.

Make sure you goto Kazaa.com and not Kaza.com, if you goto kaza.com, its a company that will charge you a $30 setup fee as well as a $30 one time fee, my buddy got screwed just the other day and he coudn't get his money back.

fuck kazaa all together... fucking spyware bullshit

go to www.kazaalite.nl

go to the DL section and get the newest version

no spyware and it tweeks your setting so it always says you are sharing out 1000+ files so you get sweet connections and shit :)

ON WIN MX RIGHT NOW DL 'N SOME DJ TIESTO WORKS THE BEST FOR ME KAZZA IS GOING TO ZAP PERSONAL COMPUTERS SOON PEOPLE ARE THEVIN TOO MUCH THATS WHAT WAS IN THE MINNEAPOLIS STAR TRIBUNE

Back