What happened to the poll thread asking that...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

94RedSiGal

It's disapeared. How come? Who did it offend? Not me... can someone please explain this to me?

I asked for it to be deleted. I didnt ask for everyone to bash her, we broke up, it was that simple. I didnt even want to hear about how she wasnt the right one for me. I still believe she is. And besides pissedoffsol said it would never happen.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 21 2004, 09:46 PM
pissedoffsol said what would never happen again?

he said it wouldnt be made so that only signed in members could see it.

Originally posted by SpodaB1+Apr 21 2004, 09:47 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Apr 21 2004, 09:46 PM
pissedoffsol said what would never happen again?

he said it wouldnt be made so that only signed in members could see it.

dude, thats kool and the gang...

but why didnt you just create a new screen name on hondaswap ?

and not tell ur chick about it.

and i feel you when you saw "i still think she is the right one for me"

word of advice from an old guy?

dont think about it. dont dwell on it, dont try and figure out what went wrong.
itll just fuck you in the head even more. youll confuse yourself even more, bring down your self esteem and be worse off than ever. then you will most likely wind up on a MAJOR rebound, banging a fat chick you met over the internet.....

er, so I read somewhere....

:D

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 21 2004, 10:20 PM
I asked for it to be deleted. I didnt ask for everyone to bash her, we broke up, it was that simple. I didnt even want to hear about how she wasnt the right one for me. I still believe she is. And besides pissedoffsol said it would never happen.

Ah... okay then. Well that just supports what I suggested to all of us... think before you post, then there will be less regrets later on. But seriously dude, you have to be true to yourself and the right girl will accept all of you.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Apr 21 2004, 10:19 PM
But seriously dude, you have to be true to yourself and the right girl will accept all of you.

sometimes we need to settle a bit though.....for "all of you" may encompass something of which has the utmost of expectations for women. and time and time again, you are let down..

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Apr 21 2004, 11:24 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@Apr 21 2004, 10:19 PM
But seriously dude, you have to be true to yourself and the right girl will accept all of you.

sometimes we need to settle a bit though.....for "all of you" may encompass something of which has the utmost of expectations for women. and time and time again, you are let down..

First, stop putting the hot chicks on pedestals. They are only human and not mindreaders. Then you have to take into account that everything always seems A-okay during that first wave of physical attraction and flirting. Once the rose-colored glasses come off, you feel let down and so does she. All of us go through at least one really shitty relationship, but all of them have been good learning experiences for me. I have no regrets and you shouldn't either.

SpodaB1- ive noticed you changed your avatar. is this new one to reflect your new mood due to what's just happened?

see my sig? if RENR can make it through this so can you.

<_< hmmm... maybe we should have a mod start another forum for battered and abused guys and gals... :unsure:

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA@Apr 21 2004, 11:45 PM
<_< hmmm... maybe we should have a mod start another forum for battered and abused guys and gals... :unsure:

What battered and abused people are you refering to? In most cases, you are only a victim by your own doing. You can only be hurt if you let them walk all over you. Just don't cave in and become brainwashed. Geez... what a bunch of wussies in here. :roll:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Apr 21 2004, 10:42 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 21 2004, 11:24 PM
94RedSiGal
@Apr 21 2004, 10:19 PM

First, stop putting the hot chicks on pedestals. They are only human and not mindreaders. Then you have to take into account that everything always seems A-okay during that first wave of physical attraction and flirting. Once the rose-colored glasses come off, you feel let down and so does she. All of us go through at least one really shitty relationship, but all of them have been good learning experiences for me. I have no regrets and you shouldn't either.

again, what I perceive to be a "hot chick" is just another beach bunny to another guy.

My tastes in women reflect what I find attractive in them.

EXAMPLE:

Im into the "not so tan" tall blondes.

my little brother, likes his girls with a little meat on them and darker skin (not fat...but...well proportioned)

With the exception of the tall blonde law student he dated 2 years ago, I have not been physicaly attracted to any of his gf's. Doesnt mean they arent cute, in fact most other guys compliement my brother on his choice of women.

And he doesnt find any of my ex's cute.

It really is a matter of personal taste, so please dont take it the wrong way when I say the word "hot chick"

and I completely agree.....those rose colored glasses are indeed a motherfucker. They tend to distort reality moreso than give a feeling of being let down.

and yes, with each failed relatinship, i only grow as a person. so, you cant really lay claim to the fact that im jaded. in some ways yes, but this is directly shown in my discriminating tastes. right now im at the point where i will turn tail and run, no matter how hot the chicks is, if i detect ANY mental "issues" whatsoever.

The last girl i was with, had no mental issues. well, im sure she did, but she kept them to herself and did not let them come forth during the relationship......or if she did, i never saw them.

everyone is mental, but i dont want to deal with someone else's issues. i got enough of my own.

so, each day i put my nose to the grindstone and keep at it knowing full well that with every chance i get with a girl, allows me to realize just what it is that i want.

and for the longest, i had no clue what i wanted (personality wise) in a chick.....there was a time when i ONLY dated the mentally insane chicks, then after i matured a bit, and "came into myself" , i found that to be a big turnoff.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Apr 21 2004, 08:53 PM-->
HellBentHONDA
@Apr 21 2004, 11:45 PM

What battered and abused people are you refering to? In most cases, you are only a victim by your own doing. You can only be hurt if you let them walk all over you. Just don't cave in and become brainwashed. Geez... what a bunch of wussies in here. :roll:

:huh: you actually thought i was serious?? OMG thats funny :lol:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Apr 21 2004, 11:03 PM
LOL @you dating mentally insane pale blonde chicks.

::MMBITCH::

and she wasnt mental....

she just told me she wanted to kill a few politicians for their policies on the environment (she works as a biologist for a zoo)

and she also told me that since her dad left her when she was born (told her mom he wanted nothing to do with a kid) that she

"Latches on" to the family of a guy who she is dating.

and she tends to get "annoyed" with guys real quickly...

Well fuck me with a turkey baster.

I love george bush and everything republican,
My two sisters goto college in another state, my little brother lives an hour away, and my parents retired out of state.

guess I was SOL from the beginning :p

oh, and to boot....she told me she didnt like it when I was pounding her like a jackhammer once in a while, when we had sex.

When i fuck, i like to FUCK. (and yes, i know there is a diff. between making love and fucking....but there are times, when I just want to pound the living shit out of that ass......

"it hurts me"

:roll:

Do you really want tony to go indepth?

Knowing him, he'll bust out some diagrams, and show the correct angles, and lube to use....

LOL, I'm lovingyour rant Tony, keep it up. It's some good shit.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 22 2004, 12:14 AM
When i fuck, i like to FUCK. (and yes, i know there is a diff. between making love and fucking....but there are times, when I just want to pound the living shit out of that ass......

"it hurts me"

Oh well... :roll:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 22 2004, 12:14 AM
oh, and to boot....she told me she didnt like it when I was pounding her like a jackhammer once in a while, when we had sex.

"it hurts me"

I was disturbed by your post last night, but thought that I better take some time to think about it and not overreact. Then I remembered how in the past you welcomed female input, so here goes:

Are you really serious about this? I sure hope that you're not, and it was meant as some subtle boast about your physical attributes. And if you are serious, then you do need to be fucked in the rear with a turkey baster. That's a totally unacceptable and stupid attitude... and your ex put up with your company way longer than she should have. Buy a hooker for that kind of activity if being a jackhammer is more important than your gf's comfort. That's fucking selfish and nothing to be proud of. :thumbsdown: :angry:

So I truly hope that you were joking about your jackhammer sessions... if you really care about someone, you should never ever knowingly cause them physical or emotional distress so matter what your needs are. :(

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Apr 22 2004, 08:53 AM-->
Tonyd0821
@Apr 22 2004, 12:14 AM

When i fuck, i like to FUCK.   (and yes, i know there is a diff. between making love and fucking....but there are times, when I just want to pound the living shit out of that ass......

"it hurts me"

I was disturbed by your post last night, but thought that I better take some time to think about it and not overreact. Then I remembered how in the past you welcomed female input, so here goes:

Are you really serious about this? I sure hope that you're not, and it was meant as some subtle boast about your physical attributes. And if you are serious, then you do need to be fucked in the rear with a turkey baster. That's a totally unacceptable and stupid attitude... and your ex put up with your company way longer than she should have. Buy a hooker for that kind of activity if being a jackhammer is more important than your gf's comfort. That's fucking selfish and nothing to be proud of. :thumbsdown: :angry:

So I truly hope that you were joking about your jackhammer sessions... if you really care about someone, you should never ever knowingly cause them physical or emotional distress so matter what your needs are. :(

yes that was a joke

see what i mean about the internet and its complete lack of interpersonal communications?

leads people to think the wrong things....

what i REALLY meant to say was that i like to pound her WITH a jackhammer.

Since I used to work contruction back in the day, i would don my yellow constuction hat and proceed to give her the pounding of a life time. For you see, italian penis is so so small.....so very very small.....so so tiny, l i need BIG AMERICAN jackhammer to correctly pound. Then to "smooth" everthing out, I would use the attachment that we used to use to smooth out slurry and wet concrete. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back