What happens when you flip onto a guard rail

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Saw this at the Honda salvage shop today. The driver was alone, and walked away with a couple scatches

s3f43e0ac24a02.jpg

What a waste of a VTi.

And someone was asking about the auxillary lights n the sol's here, here is a picture I think it was AFIpunk or asmallsol...

s3f43e80f641a3.jpg

Damn that sucks, but at least the left side of the car is not as crushed as the right side, or else the driver would probably not just have walked away.

ouch!
do they call the del sol's del sol in germany? or are they crx's?

was that motor still good now the guy cam put it into someting lighter or get a lower mode del sol and do the swap

Originally posted by B16@Aug 20 2003, 10:35 PM
ouch!
do they call the del sol's del sol in germany? or are they crx's?

Some say delsol, some say CRX, and some say delsol CRX haha.

the b16 looks like it is still good! It looks like it is obd1 since it has the 92 (they sols in 92) -95 seats.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 20 2003, 03:19 PM
the b16 looks like it is still good! It looks like it is obd1 since it has the 92 (they sols in 92) -95 seats.

how can you tell by the seats?

cant you see the red stipe? At least in the states, they changed the interior in 96 to a diffrent fabric and the color stripes were deleted. He could have changed the seats but if it is stock (and since under the hood looks stock) i doubt that he switch them.

also, were there any of those glass AUX lights intake at the salvage yard. How much would they be?

Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 21 2003, 12:38 AM
cant you see the red stipe? At least in the states, they changed the interior in 96 to a diffrent fabric and the color stripes were deleted. He could have changed the seats but if it is stock (and since under the hood looks stock) i doubt that he switch them.

also, were there any of those glass AUX lights intake at the salvage yard. How much would they be?

It is OBD I B16A2 the valve cover is wasted but the rest looked good, and yes he has a few sets of the glass AUX lights, not sure of the price, maybe about 30-40 + shipping.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 20 2003, 03:38 PM
cant you see the red stipe? At least in the states, they changed the interior in 96 to a diffrent fabric and the color stripes were deleted.

ah, never knew that :)

30-40 a pair + shipping. Thats a great price. Does anyone know if there is any thing else you need besides the lights?

Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 21 2003, 12:59 AM
30-40 a pair + shipping. Thats a great price. Does anyone know if there is any thing else you need besides the lights?

If you have the US ones stock in your bumper, then you shouldn't need anything else. They come with all the harness and everything. PM me if you want me to pick them up.

Back