What Has F#$%ed You Up?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattcalica

k, i started a beer post a while ago, but in this post i was wondering...what has fucked you guys up before? i mean what kind of hard alcohal has left you praying to the porcelein god all day? for me, it was the evil 151...drank 4 shots of 151, 5 beers and 4 shots of vodka...next day i felt like my insides were going to explode...

senior year of high school (96)
drank a shit wad of southern comfort
got blood alcahol poisoning
still cant touch that shit to this day

two weeks ago i was drinking everclear with chasers of mountain dew, you know everclear the 190 proof shit. it doesnt take much to fuck you up.

Not alcohol, but this is far worse than anything alcohol has ever done to me:

4 scoops of vanilla ice cream and an allergy to milk that decided to stay dormant from the time I was 2-3 until about halfway through college...

Let's just say I spent that Friday night in the emergency room and the whole week (spring break) lying in bed with a 104 fever and puking into a trash can.

WORD on the Everclear and 151! After doing grey goose vodka shots in plastic party cups I was kinda out of it. I speak for alcholics with this :

thisthreadrocks.jpg

well me being the type of person that was born without an alcohol level sensor in my brain, I usually drink until I pass out or puke. So basiacally anything that there is ample supply of. But the nastiest one to date would be shots of gold shlager(sp?), so ice house 40's and taco bell. That combination is a no go.

goldschalger w/ black Sambuca shot. 2 of them.
me and bill both puked repeadtedly.

anyone care to try?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 29 2003, 12:28 AM

anyone care to try?

In about 3 weeks, I'll try that while you, Eric, Jeff, Steve, and Bill laugh at me.

Mixing 4 strong rum and cokes, 8oz of coke and 8oz of rum each drink( I really wanted to get fucked up), 6 bud lights, and some jager. I was mixing beer and liqour. I would drink a beer have some liquor drink another beer, drink some liquor, etc. I blacked out and puked all over myself.

what has fucked me up......

i think the question should be phrased what HASN'T fucked me up haha.

hmmm, lets see....

back in 95 me and my buddy dropped 6 hits of white blotters.....after about 3 hours it finally hit me....went on a few missions, including one to jack a surfboard.....
everyone who tried to talk to me sounded like the parents in Peanuts cartoons.....wahhh waaaah wah wah.

then there was the time me and some friends took a road trip to Reno, and i had been up tweeking for 4 days when we decided to smoke
a ounce of krip bud to the head and i saw a leaf fall onto my winsheild, turn into a mouse then run away...

then there was the time me and a friend took an 8-ball to the head in the form of a rail on a school notebook of some "peanut butter" tweeky tweeky ;)
and we walked from rocketship park @ 12pm all the way to lunda bay and back. seemed like it only took us 5 mins to do it....

i cant even begin to count how many times me and Yukon Jack got into it...
and the same goes for the CHRONIC (ya i know, im old 27, but thats what we called it back in the day and still call it nowadays)

what else? buddy brought some shrooms down from humbolt on greyhound and i was the "test dummy" that trip lasted a few days haha
fuck, you name it, i done it......cept for shooting up. that shit is fucking skanless.

of course, all i do now is drink (moderately) and RARELY smoke a bowl or two.

been "drug free" for the past 6 years and couldnt feel better :D

DRUGS ARE BAAAAAD, MMMMMKAAAAAYYY?

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Apr 29 2003, 01:31 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Apr 29 2003, 12:28 AM

anyone care to try?

In about 3 weeks, I'll try that while you, Eric, Jeff, Steve, and Bill laugh at me.

no- i dont want to be there. that shit is gross.

i puked prob 3 times in my life from drinking. I'm a trooper.
i wasn't even drunk, and i puked like 8 times that night.

sorry karnash, i've been drug free all my life...but i am turning into an alcholic so i think thats worse...but heres a question...can anyone beat my record? i drank a 40oz. coors in 1 minute 25 seconds...just wondering if anyone can tank a 40 like me...hehe

Originally posted by karnash@Apr 29 2003, 12:32 AM
RARELY smoke a bowl or two.

Are you high right now??

Look at what I quoted from you.

I weigh 240 lbs, but I'm not fat <_<

Originally posted by mattcalica@Apr 29 2003, 01:14 AM
sorry karnash, i've been drug free all my life...but i am turning into an alcholic so i think thats worse...but heres a question...can anyone beat my record? i drank a 40oz. coors in 1 minute 25 seconds...just wondering if anyone can tank a 40 like me...hehe

try taking a whole bottle of Yukon Jack to the head and you might be able to hang with the OLD me.
i couldnt do that shit right now for nothing....

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Apr 29 2003, 01:14 AM-->
@Apr 29 2003, 12:32 AM
RARELY smoke a bowl or two.

Are you high right now??

Look at what I quoted from you.

I weight 240 lbs, but I'm not fat <_<

well, smoking pot ONCE or TWICE a year....to me is not drug abuse.....

and no im not high, in fact im @ my chicks house and she smokes pot....but im completely sober.

the only drug i regularly get high on nowadays is White Chocolate Caffe Mocha from starbucks. :D

and you got me beat by 20 pounds.....but when i quit smoking next week with my chick, hopefully ill be pushing 240 :p :p :p

Back