What Has F#$%ed You Up?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by karnash+Apr 29 2003, 02:18 AM-->
Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 29 2003, 01:14 AM
karnash
@Apr 29 2003, 12:32 AM
RARELY smoke a bowl or two.

been "drug free" for the past 6 years and couldnt feel better  :D

Are you high right now??

Look at what I quoted from you.

I weight 240 lbs, but I'm not fat <_<

well, smoking pot ONCE or TWICE a year....to me is not drug abuse.....

and no im not high, in fact im @ my chicks house and she smokes pot....but im completely sober.

the only drug i regularly get high on nowadays is White Chocolate Caffe Mocha from starbucks. :D

and you got me beat by 20 pounds.....but when i quit smoking next week with my chick, hopefully ill be pushing 240 :p :p :p

i was 230 before i quit! i haven't weighed myself yet! hahahaha

but 1 week strong.

you can do it man. just dont be a pussy. it's all about YOU. fight your self. its you you are cheating.

just be preaperd to have wierd dreams, and poop a lot

POOP ALOT? your crazy!!!!!!!

every time i quit smoking it takes me a week to blow mud.
and its usually 3 feet long and a floater haha.

ur welcome for the visual :lol: :lol:

ya well im takin the chicken-shit way out.....finals are coming up and i cant afford to have my mind
going ape shit during that time......so im on the patch :D :D :D :D

from alcahol..................................to.....................................the size and consistancy of a deuce while trying to quit smoking

yup id say this pic is definatly needed right now

threadderailed.jpg

1 12 oz beer in glass + 1 shot 151 taken in boilermaker fashion. Take 5 or so very quickly and wake up near a toilet. That and Absolute mandarin are my imortal-alcoholic enemies.

the night of my bachelor party.
I have no idea how much I drank. I know for sure a good a gratefuldead, 6-9 beers and about 10 shots in oh max 5hr period and I kept on porin it down all night. all I know is I had to be helped walking up three flights of stairs to my apartment.

i had a 32 ounce bottle of gatorade and drank 3/4 and then proceded to fill it back to the top with Jewel Osco brand Mint Vodka. Lets say 5 hours in the bathroom puking my guts out, coming in and out of sleepytime was enough for me...no more jewel brand anything. And we cannot forget the 3 beers prior. The new saying is beer before liquor never been sicker....liquor before beer now you're in the clear. Good saying to drink by...let me tell you

3 liquid cocains within 10mins... plus countless beers and mixed drinks before then. It was my 21st bday. i dont remember shit, it was borderline alcohol poisoning.

Originally posted by paragus@Apr 29 2003, 09:41 PM
3 liquid cocains within 10mins... plus countless beers and mixed drinks before then. It was my 21st bday. i dont remember shit, it was borderline alcohol poisoning.

whats a "liquid cocaine"

the gas the gave me before my wisdom teeth were pulled out was nice the nitrous oxide....want more

i actually havent :tisk: drunk smoke or tried drugs yet dont see a need right now oh well me and my boring self :sleep:

Back