What Honda drivers do in thier spare time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats what i do too lol lunch break sit in my car and make noises... was weird when the hot sales lady walked by and i was like VROOOOOOOOOOM VRROOOOOOOM POP POP POP*rev limitor* VROOOOOOOM VROOOOOM VROOOM pssssshhhhhh VROOOOOOMMMM

thats what i do too lol lunch break sit in my car and make noises... was weird when the hot sales lady walked by and i was like VROOOOOOOOOOM VRROOOOOOOM POP POP POP*rev limitor* VROOOOOOOM VROOOOOM VROOOM pssssshhhhhh VROOOOOOMMMM
Yea, except my rev-limiter sounds like

ba ba ba baaaaaaaaaaaaa (second gear) baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (third gear) bummmm (missed gear) baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You get the idea.

Last edited:
that guy sucked.. there is another video out there.. the guy is pretty good at it

i love doing that in my truck pretending I'm driving my car. I end up having like 20 gears before I'm done.

i love doing that in my truck pretending I'm driving my car. I end up having like 20 gears before I'm done.
I know what you mean, you just get going then it gets funner and funner. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Oh shit, how many gears was that?

come on now we all know the type s would have won :D

i actually do that in automatic cars lol.... i kinda get annoyed when my clutch foot has nothing to do haha

lol i will not lie..im 20 and still do it..did it hardcore in my old hatch before the motor was done

Are your room mates getting you a radio so you can talk to other car beds?

Back