What I Think Bout Jdm Power Sales

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95a2civic

last month i purchased a jdm sir 2 swap for my 95 civic, he said it would be complete with axles, linkages, harness and shafts n also an ecu. i paid 2,650 shipped n alls i got was the engine tranny n computer, now dont get me wrong the engine is so very clean, but he wont get back to me no matter how hard i try, what gives? did i get ripped???? :angry:

the vin #s state it is out of a del sol type r, i heard that they are more powerful but less torqe, is this true??

Del Sol type R eh? They state wrong. See at the top where it says "reference" read it before you ask a question so people don't make fun of you.

what site did u get the engine fro?m...tell people so they dont make the same mistake u did

Originally posted by vpSPOONsol@Apr 24 2003, 04:06 AM
what site did u get the engine fro?m...tell people so they dont make the same mistake u did

Did you read the title of the thread?

Originally posted by 95a2civic@Apr 23 2003, 09:52 PM
the vin #s state it is out of a del sol type r,

im pretty much the only person ive seen with one of those .... and i built mine myself ;) :lol:

:angry: ok, yhats what he said bout it ne ways, i dono any thing about it, i purchased it from www.jdmpower.net they have a lot of motors online and in the back of super street. i finally got ahold of him today, he said he was on vacation, and remembers nothing of our last conversation of where he was going to reimberse me for the missing parts, likley story huh?? i just bit the bullet n bought new stuff. o well, lesson # 1 learned

Originally posted by 95a2civic@Apr 24 2003, 11:51 PM
:angry: ok, yhats what he said bout it ne ways, i dono any thing about it, i purchased it from www.jdmpower.net they have a lot of motors online and in the back of super street. i finally got ahold of him today, he said he was on vacation, and remembers nothing of our last conversation of where he was going to reimberse me for the missing parts, likley story huh?? i just bit the bullet n bought new stuff. o well, lesson # 1 learned

yeah i'm learing a big lesson now...i pieced my whole swap together and i've been without my car since november...i bought an Sir2 motor for my 89 civic...damn i should of just bought a 1st gen b16...obd f*cks you in that ass

LOOK GUY, IM NEW AT THIS OK, I WAS JUST LISTENIN TO WHAT THE SELLER HAD TO SAY, JUST CAUSE YOUR PISSED AT YOUR SELF DONT MEAN U GOTTA BEPISSED AT EVERY ONE ELTSE TOO, I THOUGHT THATS WHAT THIS SITE WAS HERE FOR IS TO LEARN <_<

Back