1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What I Think Bout Jdm Power Sales

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 95a2civic, Apr 23, 2003.

1. 95a2civic

95a2civic Junior Member

last month i purchased a jdm sir 2 swap for my 95 civic, he said it would be complete with axles, linkages, harness and shafts n also an ecu. i paid 2,650 shipped n alls i got was the engine tranny n computer, now dont get me wrong the engine is so very clean, but he wont get back to me no matter how hard i try, what gives? did i get ripped???? :angry:

2. 95a2civic

95a2civic Junior Member

the vin #s state it is out of a del sol type r, i heard that they are more powerful but less torqe, is this true??

3. CriztheWiz

CriztheWiz Banned

Del Sol type R eh? They state wrong. See at the top where it says "reference" read it before you ask a question so people don't make fun of you.

4. vpSPOONsol

vpSPOONsol Senior Member

what site did u get the engine fro?m...tell people so they dont make the same mistake u did

5. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Did you read the title of the thread?

6. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

im pretty much the only person ive seen with one of those .... and i built mine myself ;) :lol:

7. 95a2civic

95a2civic Junior Member

:angry: ok, yhats what he said bout it ne ways, i dono any thing about it, i purchased it from www.jdmpower.net they have a lot of motors online and in the back of super street. i finally got ahold of him today, he said he was on vacation, and remembers nothing of our last conversation of where he was going to reimberse me for the missing parts, likley story huh?? i just bit the bullet n bought new stuff. o well, lesson # 1 learned

8. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

yeah i'm learing a big lesson now...i pieced my whole swap together and i've been without my car since november...i bought an Sir2 motor for my 89 civic...damn i should of just bought a 1st gen b16...obd f*cks you in that ass

9. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

how the fuck do you have a JDM motor with A VIN number???

I smell bullshit.

10. 95a2civic

95a2civic Junior Member

LOOK GUY, IM NEW AT THIS OK, I WAS JUST LISTENIN TO WHAT THE SELLER HAD TO SAY, JUST CAUSE YOUR PISSED AT YOUR SELF DONT MEAN U GOTTA BEPISSED AT EVERY ONE ELTSE TOO, I THOUGHT THATS WHAT THIS SITE WAS HERE FOR IS TO LEARN <_<

11. JDMPowersales

JDMPowersales Member

Whuts a Del Sol Type R :rolleyes: :p .....Hey email me your address so I can send you the money.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted