What in the holy hell?!?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

may not have been his choice to do that

but with all the stupid morons intentionally doing shit for attention we may never know

I've seen it done in person. That looks a lot worse, that skid threw all his weight into it, he didn't even seem like he tried to hold himself up even a little.

Aftermath is usually a severly FUCKED up face.

In the beginning of the video, you can clearly see that the kid willingly put his arms behind him so the other kid could lift him up. Was he at gunpoint?!? Did he really do that just for a good video? Initiation of some sort?

Still disturbs me.

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 6 2005, 01:08 PM
In the beginning of the video, you can clearly see that the kid willingly put his arms behind him so the other kid could lift him up. Was he at gunpoint?!? Did he really do that just for a good video? Initiation of some sort?

Still disturbs me.
[post=536610]Quoted post[/post]​

when i watched i i thought the kid just could have gotten his ass beat to the point where he could not resist any longer

o well the beter if it was staged

There was something in between the curb and the guy's face. When the dude's face hits the curb, there is some sorta powder that comes up too. But still a hard hit. . . OUCH

Wow one of the most disturbing things ive seen in awhile. What a dumb ass. Darwin will soon strike agian.

That doesn't look like a curb he hit though, something else was place between his face and the curb.

Maybe a 2x4?

I dunno, either way, that's going to rack up a denist bill (and they aren't cheap).

If I were a dentist, and that kid came to me to get his shit fixed, I would say, "fuck you, kid. you're that dumbass i saw on the internet!"

If it was a flourescent light tube, it would have shattered into a million pieces though. It looked like it just kinda streched and bounced a bit. I have no idea. Whatever it was, it didn't stop the force too much.

Back