what intake do i use?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
hey guys i have a GSR motor in a CRX for those who dont know so what intake should i use for my car? which intake will fit with my setup? i really want aem, but i dunno, does anyone know if anyone makes intakes for cars w/ engine swaps, or what part will fit? thanks.

a 4th gen civic si one will fit with a little minor modification and kinda twisitng it to fit. just use a rubber pipe connector thing if you need to make a cut/angle

4th gen civic si wut? the stock one? aftermarket? and besides isnt that car basically the same as mine anyway? please explain....

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Dec 30 2002, 12:02 PM
4th gen civic si wut? the stock one? aftermarket? and besides isnt that car basically the same as mine anyway? please explain....

you buy an aftermarket intake designed for that model. AEM is good, iceman is about the same. The major thing that makes an intake good is the filter. K&N makes the filter peroid. You could also go the costom route and make your own but use the K&N filter. teamdelsol.com has an article on their tech section that says how to make one. It would basicly be the same thing on your car but you will have to just make the cuts diffrant.

Back