What Intake the best for 92 civic swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HondaBoy20

i have a 92 civic hb with a 94 gsr motor, im lookin for the best intake and which intake will fit? Can i just buy any intake from a 94 gsr and it will fit onto my 92 civic hb?

the dc integra and eg civic have like the same engine bay, so yea you should buy one for the gsr.

No, the GSR intake will not work because on the Integra, the ABS unit forces the intake tract to be different than the Civic's. The Civic has a different place for the intake tube to go between the bumper and the wheel well. Fortunately, AEM makes hybrid swap cold air intakes now, so you should be able to buy one for around a couple hundred bucks.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jun 20 2004, 04:39 PM
No, the GSR intake will not work because on the Integra, the ABS unit forces the intake tract to be different than the Civic's. The Civic has a different place for the intake tube to go between the bumper and the wheel well. Fortunately, AEM makes hybrid swap cold air intakes now, so you should be able to buy one for around a couple hundred bucks.

what's the website or where can i order one?

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jun 20 2004, 06:39 PM
let us know how that intake turns out alot of us have swaps like that.

Sure thing. I'll see how it's go

the aem hybrid intakes arent released yet. But you can buy them but they wont be shipped until they are released and aem said it sould be released soon but look foward to them in the middle of august. my buddy bought one from prostreetonline, so we have called them and aem about when he is going to get his intake. Good luck with the intake though but when it arrives let us know how it turns out.

Back