what internals for stage 2 GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Huffman4242

I am building a b18c GSR engine for my 94 civic. i plan on stage 2 turbo, but not just yet. i want to get about 350whp out of it once the turbo gets put on. i am building the engine to prepare it for the turbo later. i have a list of internals, but i've been told i dont need all this stuff. so i'll give my list and then the other list i have.

MY LIST
JE SRP pistons
Eagle rods/ARP bolts
Walbro Fuel Pump
Skunk2 camshaft, valve springs, valve spring retainers, I/E valves
Head gasket
Intake Manifold
Larger injectors

THEIR LIST
Cometic head gasket
JE SRP pistons
Edelbrock intake manifold
Eagle Rods/ARP bolts

i want to build this engine to be nearly bullet proof. so any ideas would be helpful.

Last edited:
thank you. this is the kinda info i need. i just go by what i read in magazines, and compare the common components replaced. this is my first build so i'm kinda lost. and i'm doing this all from iraq, shipping the parts to my mom and having her take everything to the bodyshop and make sure things get done right....which is hard to do. but with a setup like i mentioned, what kinda horsepower could i get outta an engine like that?

yet again, thanks for all the helpful info. i got the engine shop guys email now so i can talk more directly with him. with 12 hour shifts over here....not much time to do a lot of research....so thank you for being a BIG help! any more info you can send my way would be greatly appreciated too.

Back