what is a front lip worth? crx 84-87

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey guys, what is a front lip worth for a 84-87 crx? i searched and found no info. i have the chance to buy one tonight. i see new jdm stuff is like $120. what do you think? thanks.
also i have the chance to get a 1st gen cargo cover/divider. any idea on worth? never seen any for sale.

Last edited:
does the cargo cover include mounting hardware?

there was actually a misunderstanding there. i thought he meant a cover at glass height that is attached to hatch and opens w/ he hatch like u see w/ some of the 2nd gens. but he was talking about the little box-sized storage area in the middle behind the driver's seat, which i already have. maybe the other type doesn't exist for 1st gen.

it doesn't.

now the lip might be worth something, but with the prices these days, offer him less...haggle a little.

thx for the info. i thought as much. wonder if anyone has made a custom one. some of the crx 2nd gen guys build their own cargo covers that look pretty good. got the lip for ~15, it will look cool, bought lots of stuff i'd been looking for.

Back