What is a good clutch for an accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good for your fucking opinion i dont do that shit anymore that was 12 years ago

My opinion is fact. Just like everything else on the internet.

Come on stop the insults.

I personally use Exedy stuff. They manufacture OE Honda clutches, so you know the quality control is there. ACT also makes great stuff, and wouldn't hesitate to use one in my car.

I'm not trying to be a dick here but why the fuck would ACT tell you that their clutches break trannies? That's HORRIBLE for business lol.

I'm biased towards Exedy myself...

I'm not trying to be a dick here but why the fuck would ACT tell you that their clutches break trannies? That's HORRIBLE for business lol.

I'm biased towards Exedy myself...

Ok my bad let me correct myself it was a reseller that said that and it wasn't that they will break them. its that they could break if used in the wrong manner since they are such a heavy duty clutch, i only had the stage 1, i don't know maybe i was just young a dumb... but don't get me wrong ACT is the best around... but now im just getting to old and don't like the heavy peddle. thats why i like the Exedy/fidanza clutch and flywheel kit.. Sorry everyone if i was acting like a ass i apolagize now..

Come on stop the insults.

I personally use Exedy stuff. They manufacture OE Honda clutches, so you know the quality control is there. ACT also makes great stuff, and wouldn't hesitate to use one in my car.

No actually OS Giken makes OEM honda clutches (as well as a lot of others) and OS Giken makes Exedy...

Ok my bad let me correct myself it was a reseller that said that and it wasn't that they will break them. its that they could break if used in the wrong manner since they are such a heavy duty clutch, i only had the stage 1, i don't know maybe i was just young a dumb... but don't get me wrong ACT is the best around... but now im just getting to old and don't like the heavy peddle. thats why i like the Exedy/fidanza clutch and flywheel kit.. Sorry everyone if i was acting like a ass i apolagize now..

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you're a liar?

good job. no can we al get back to the topic?
enough bashing.

I used excedy and ACT. both were great and the pedal felt great too.
If you're not going to hold alot of ponies I suggest anything of those you can afford.

Hell, why not go with OEM?

Back