What is a resonator? a cat?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha w.e gyus u are taking this blog tooo serious

If you feel that way, doors over there

You better be careful with your comments, I don't think that you realize how close you are getting to having everyone ignore all of your help threads.

If you feel that way, doors over there

You better be careful with your comments, I don't think that you realize how close you are getting to having everyone ignore all of your help threads.

notice he's in the negative with rep, I can't stand the 15 year old lazy ass kid any more, and i want something posted in the accord forum besides his dumbass post...

hows that a ricer?

ur a ricer i dont see u on here talking abou tur slw car

Seriously? You want to put a loud ass exhaust on a completely stock, automatic 91 Accord that's falling the fuck apart because you're too lazy, stubborn, and/or stupid to get it fixed?

How is that NOT ricing?!?

poor kid, i almost feel sorry for him....... almost haha

I don't. At all.

^^^
Don't lol. He's an idiot. It's one thing to want to learn about cars, but don't go bashing other people's cars (those who obviously know more than you) because you can't handle the truth. Soon enough, he's not going to have anyone to hide behind when things get rough.

Mutha' fuckin' :werd: x 1,000

haha w.e gyus u are taking this blog tooo serious

This is the second time you've called this site a "blog". Do you even know what a blog is? Obviously not, idiot...

notice he's in the negative with rep, I can't stand the 15 year old lazy ass kid any more, and i want something posted in the accord forum besides his dumbass post...

:werd:

Every time I wander in to the Accord forum lately I find a steaming pile of ricer fail courtesy of this idiot, and it's getting pretty annoying...

i reported him once already for calling Eg out based on nothing and just being an overall idiot, its just getting old, estrememly annoying, and stupid.

lol thank you tech and every one else

if u dont wana help me dont post on my thread!

im here to ask questions and interact with others leave me alone some of u

dude you're a fucking herb. you arent looking to buy a CAT, you're looking to buy a gerbil.

a resonator is what you jam in your ass so the gerbil can travel into your large intestine. you didnt know that?

dude you're a fucking herb. you arent looking to buy a CAT, you're looking to buy a gerbil.

a resonator is what you jam in your ass so the gerbil can travel into your large intestine. you didnt know that?

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!! 91accordwithwork = Richard Gere?

thats funny.. my swapped hatch was stolen, so my car is gone.. but my Yota pickup would still whoop the shit out of your shitbox.. if not, the GSR parked in the garage will..
ill let you borrow my step sons transformer bike with training wheels, from what i gather even that would toast his accord. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back