What is a RICE BOY?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Teambypass@Nov 12 2003, 02:19 PM

Well, I guees I would have to admit that I am gualify to be categorized as a "ricer fly by and rice boy for having a 98' JDM B18c in a 96 cx hb with DC4 -2-1 header, tsudo complete exahust system, high flow OBX cat, AEM cold air intake, JDM p73 ecu, and some other minor mods. Also, I WOULD qualify to be categorized as a ricer fly by by having a mugen front add on lip, sidskirts, and a black coated hood which looks like carbon fiber hood that cost me $45 at Certofit, and DC stickers on the sideskirts. I guess I would have to get use to it, but I wont necessary pack my family in my car and drive off . AND TO THE IGNORAN PURPLE HONKEY HIPO, YOU WILL GET YOURSELF INTO DEEP TROUBLE IF YOU KEEP CARRYING YOUR NAMES CALLING LIKE THAT ON THE STREET BECAUSE I HAD DONE IT AND GOT AWAY WITH IT LEGALLY,SO HOPE YOU WONT SAYING THAT TO ME FACE TO FACE ON THE STREET. BAD REPLIES AND GOOD REPLIES ARE WELCOME, ABSOLUTELY NO RACIST REPLIES, TO ME, ITS A DEATH PENALTY.

the only thing i see there that i would consider "ricey" is the hood

GSR hatch = good
DC, AEM Tseudo =good
mugen= very good

black hood = ghetto

sounds nice though

Well, I guees I would have to admit that I am gualify to be categorized as a "ricer fly by and rice boy for having a 98' JDM B18c in a 96 cx hb with DC4 -2-1 header, tsudo complete exahust system, high flow OBX cat, AEM cold air intake, JDM p73 ecu, and some other minor mods. Also, I WOULD qualify to be categorized as a ricer fly by by having a mugen front add on lip, sidskirts, and a black coated hood which looks like carbon fiber hood that cost me $45 at Certofit, and DC stickers on the sideskirts.

jerkit.gif
Wait, where in this thread did you get that we give a shit about what you drive? It don't matter... your car blows ass chowder, and my car is still faster than yours.

AND TO THE IGNORAN PURPLE HONKEY HIPO, YOU WILL GET YOURSELF INTO DEEP TROUBLE IF YOU KEEP CARRYING YOUR NAMES CALLING LIKE THAT ON THE STREET BECAUSE I HAD DONE IT AND GOT AWAY WITH IT LEGALLY,SO HOPE YOU WONT SAYING THAT TO ME FACE TO FACE ON THE STREET. BAD REPLIES AND GOOD REPLIES ARE WELCOME, ABSOLUTELY NO RACIST REPLIES, TO ME, ITS A DEATH PENALTY.

OK, first off,numbnuts...
caps.gif
Secondly, I see the words you type, but the only thing that areally comes to mind is
metallicblue.gif
. I really don't know what the fuck you just said, but I can tell you this, your grasp of the English language is, without a doubt, about on par with what Koko the gorilla has. I suggest you unfuck yourself, redeem this coupon:

cluepon.jpg

And get off my internet.

Originally posted by Teambypass@Nov 12 2003, 01:19 PM
Also, I WOULD qualify to be categorized as a ricer fly by by having a mugen front add on lip.

A ricer fly-by is an action, not a state of being :)

A ricer fly-by is when you try to pass off speed as accelleration.

EXAMPLE: Lets say, oh, Calesta is driving down the highway and sees L33tGuy in his Hyundai. He tries to race Calesta but L33tGuy is utterly destroyed. Later on, L33tGuy goes blasting past Calesta at 110 while Calesta is cruising at 60.

L33tGuy tried to use speed (which probably took him forever to reach 110) in place of accelleration (the reason that Calesta smoked him).

THAT is a ricer fly-by. :)

So Riceboy,

"Laugh all you want, but if someone would to call me a rice boy with the intension of racist, I promise you that that person will get what he/she deserve and they cant sue me for hitting them since I only protect myself"

"AND TO THE IGNORAN PURPLE HONKEY HIPO, YOU WILL GET YOURSELF INTO DEEP TROUBLE IF YOU KEEP CARRYING YOUR NAMES CALLING LIKE THAT ON THE STREET BECAUSE I HAD DONE IT AND GOT AWAY WITH IT LEGALLY"

What I'm getting from your drivel is that someone called you a 'racist' name, you beat them down, and got away with it just because you claimed you were protecting yourself? And they physically attacked you how... ?

With that sort of attitude, I'm surprised you've survived living up until now.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Aug 11 2003, 12:02 AM
Ricer Fly by (Ri-ser fly bye) (noun) :
def. When a punk ass thinks (s)he is racing, or after (s)he has lost, they drop it into a lower gear and tear ass past you, thinking that they are cool.

The best explanation of a Ricer Fly By.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 12 2003, 04:27 PM
The best explanation of a Ricer Fly By.

I like mine better. <_< :D

Who gives a fuck?
:gives:
Ok, for the first time ever, I agree with Loco. I'd love to see you drive off something while singing yankee-doodle. It's people like you that get me called a racist. If stupid people are a race, then I guess I am. People wanna be idiots and then try to play the race card. Fuck you, rice boy.

fuck... someone lock this shit.. if a black guy heard a white guy using the word nigger, no matter what circumstance.. he would be offended. Using the word slope/chink, whatever.. offends me (Calesta where are you?). I don't care if the guy who started this thread said something stupid, he didn't use racial epithets to refer to anyone. Sorry loco.. but that was in pretty poor taste

yea this thread is pretty fuct. who gives a shit what a riceboy is anyway? a riceboy is whatever you think it is. theres really no sense to argue over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back