What is Hondaswap? (oh hell, i'll make it a contest)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto said:
^not bad. Much better then my crap, doesnt sound like a sales pitch.

+1 sounds more down to earth:eek:

Turbo&Auto said:
^not bad. Much better then my crap, doesnt sound like a sales pitch.

...but it doesn't have the keywords.

Most of the well flowing, vivid descriptions that have been posted do not contain all that many keywords. I'm not saying I can do better, because I created mine without key terms in mind, but maybe I'll try to think of something else later.

vtec, honda, acura, b16, b18, engine, swap, technical, knowledgeable, experienced, etc, etc., are all important terms.

no one would probably search for "expereinced" or "knowledgeable" or even "technical" is less used.

Hondaswap.com Honda/Acura enthusiasts help walk you through vtec swaps, boosting and other performance mods for your ride.

hondaswap forum is dedicated for your performance needs with your k20.b16,b18 h22 motors as well as your nitroused,boosted,or supercharched Honda/Acura.

Am heading in the right direction? I think someone needs to edit this to make it flow,or make a little shorter. I'm not good with making thing sound professional.

sounds like spam, not a description :D

there's a fine line between using keywords and getting flagged for keyword spam :)

hondaswap your 1 stop place for all honda/acura performance related needs.

HOndasap is a forum where you come and brag about your ride only to realize your only a pewny turd omong society. Thanks a great deal to a member simply named ...............................

civicious

i like the second better. more welcoming :lol

Are you sitting there at your computer thinking to yourself; "Wow, I have way too much free time, I wish there was a website out there that would occupy and entertain me for hours on end."
Well OMGhi2UWTFLOLBBQ you are in luck, Hondaswap has been eating up peoples free time for over 6 years, and is still running strong.
Not getting enough attention from your boss at work? Try HondaSwap
Sick of that nagging girlfriend / boyfriend / spouse / etc? Try HondaSwap
Not sure what to do about that itch / rash / lump / infection / ingrown toenail / hemroid / etc ? Try HondaSwap
Ever wish there were more people that got just as excited about Flag Day as you? Try Hondaswap
Ladies, do you want to get "leg humped" more? Try Hondaswap

Yes thats right ladies and gentelmen Hondaswap just might be the answer or cause of all of lifes problems.

Enjoy at your own risk.

Last edited:
Code:
Hondaswap : Hondas, Swaps, Turbo, N/A, Suspension, Wheels, Tires, B16, B18, V-Tec. You name it, its at Hondaswap.com

Hondaswap, what the hell do you think it means!!!!!!!

Hondaswap.com is a message forum full of automotive enthusiasts who give great details on how their engine/motor swaps went with their hondas/acuras.

Hondaswap is a collective community of knowledge to maintain or modify your Honda/Acura and contain constructive discussions about other topics.

no one won yet. I still haven't seen "the one".

maybe i should haev taken the blue pill instead :(

lol...its hard to get the key search words in there and make a coherent statement with them...hahaha...ill keep trying

Back