What is Scientology ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seen it before....still hilarious. Best part is "In level 6, you learn how to get more lives in Contra and Super Mario Brothers."

:laugh:

he should of stuck with nicole kidman

nicole7.jpg

^^ >>> herpes holmes

btw i just think he has gone mad, he just needs to stick to what he's good at : acting; and thats going downhill.

lmao did anyone see the episode of south park the other night? it bashed scientology HARD. it was fucking hillarious.

I heard that all of the celebs are now chasing some bizare fundimentalist judism cult. I guess when your whole world is fake you are desperate to find something real.

:laughing: that episode rocked.
I laughed my ass off when the news anouncer first said "tom cruse is in the closet"

Quoted post[/post]]
I heard that all of the celebs are now chasing some bizare fundimentalist judism cult. I guess when your whole world is fake you are desperate to find something real.

the Kaballah. You know pardon me for going off on a tangent so soon, but I have something I would like to get off my chest.

"STEAL MORE MUSIC AND MOVIES"

Steal it. fucking download everything you can and distribute it. Fight the system. Because these celebrities, these poor, hardworking celebrities are getting their paychecks stolen from them.

Why, just last year, Madonna had to order a 10 door stretch hummer instead of a 14. How long must these people suffer ?

Did you know: When you download "Star Wars", you are actually stealing money from hundreds of film executives and high-profile celebrities ? That's tanks upon tank of avgas for their modest personal Learjet!

Just recently, the Christian Science Monitor reported that 2,000 children in an ethiopian village died mysteriously and painfully. Just a few miles from where Madonna's personal entourage were camped out in their 14+, $4,000 suites on a trip to learn of Caballah. Madonna's staff was mostly ok, but one of her hairdressers had the sniffles and almost died.

It gets me all choked up when I hear stories of John Travolta naming his daughter "Quantas". I mean, how dedicated to a cause, how noble are you, to name your own child after the non-profit airline industry. Quantas has saved countless millions of Australians from almost ruining their vacation plans. And his charity work with his family of four 4 has run into the millions. He has personally donated $1000-per-plate dinners to the "Make John's kids happy" fund. What a gentleman and a crusader.

Fuck these people in the eye.

In their defense, it is their work. Would you like someone taking your IT work, Steve, and not paying for it? I don't think any of us would. This is not to say that they're not spoiled rotten and it really shouldn't matter, but in a country such as our own if we want all our liberties and rights we must give them to others as well.

Well, flat out, if you like something, you should tithe unto it's creator to get it.

On the other hand, these people are two things: Americans, and Assholes. The problem is that they are 99% asshole, .01% American and .09% liberal. These same people piss all over America and make no hesitation to use their celebrity as a big megaphone.

Everyone has an ass. Their's is just 45 feet wide, puckering, and commands media coverage to watch the fart.

On topic: Tom Cruise is fucking crazy, and if he gets anymore out of hand I suspect a sniper will be employed to pick him off the mortal coil.
John Travolta doesn't disgust me quite as bad as the rest, but he's still without virtue. There are tons of others out there too.

Back