what is the deal with these guyz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
have any of you here gotten an email from a person who says he is "a reputable business man" in some country other than the great USA. they say that they are interested in something you have for sale. and that their cousin or business partner will come to your house to pick up the item, and that they'll send you a check for some god awful amount and that you will take your portion of it then send the rest to them. does anybody know what is up with these people?? i just erase their emails now because its gotta be some type of scam or something weird.

yeah i figured so, i've gotten like 6 or 7 emails in the past 2 months, and i just erase them, i find it kinda amusing, because if you ask them for their contact info then they won't respond back to you.

anybody know what kinda scam they got going?? i read on another site that they are car theives and they get your address early in the deal so they can just come and jack your car at night. i'd love to see them try to jack my honda, first they gotta be able to get past the gate. it's nice living on an Air Force Base

Back