what is the difference

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kermit5327

ok so whats the difference in the apex neo, vafc, vafc2, safc, and safc2 also which one is better

none, they are all hacks. just you should read the apexi site for all the details.

power fc is good for turbo applications. vafc and safc have different purposes. most people here will say go with crome, aem, or hondata.

They are great, but they are expensive as hell.

aem and powerfc are the only two standalones mentioned in this thread though. the rest are piggy-backs or 'boost chips'

ok so would i be better off with getting a standalone, a piggy back, or a base tune from a place like phearable.net

When it comes to a Honda, people are against spending 1K on something you can have for <$100. Crome or Neptune will give you control over the ECU much like a standalone.

but the thing is what if i dont know all the tech specs of crom and shit how hard is it to use and what all do i need

i have a buddy who knows the numbers but i just dont know hat i need to get started

Crome is VERY easy to use and learn. Its all in pretty basic english. You shouldnt have to mess with much on the extra maps. Pretty much just the Fuel and timing map.

Download Crome and any basemap and just look over it. You will see how easy it is when you get it :)

were can i downlaod a base map at tho and once i do that how tdo i get the info to my ecu

or could someone hook me up with a base map for a (now dont laugh its just till i get my z6) d15b8 with 360cc injectors no launch control and its boosted idk were id like the rev prolly around like 6 or 7

for some reason i still havent got my email from pgmfi.org and i signed up yesterday

Back