what is the easiest way to ship an engine??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm94ex

hey guys i think i sold my motor and was wondering if anyone knew the esiest way to ship it form ny to az

Or build a crate for it and bolt it to the crate from the inside. Gator Freight usually gets about $80 for east coast shipping.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 14 2005, 12:42 PM
nvm the garage just burned down last night bye bye motor and other parts

HOLY FUCK dude

what happened?!?!?!
[post=473309]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah really. sorry to hear about that accident man but i have to ask.... did you ship my parts yet?

ok im not trying to sound heartless or anything but. I hope we didnt get screwed. I payed for my parts already and that concerns me. I hope he cant answer our questions due to the the fire.. i hope.

Originally posted by Taco15@Mar 14 2005, 09:54 PM
ok im not trying to sound heartless or anything but. I hope we didnt get screwed. I payed for my parts already and that concerns me. I hope he cant answer our questions due to the the fire.. i hope.
[post=473563]Quoted post[/post]​

hey i got your parts ready to be shipped waitin for paypal to transfer, it was an electrical fire at my moms house an hour and half away luckily i got my cr last weekend well i let you guy know in a few days what i got left :(

:thankyousigna2: thanks for responding man. i was getting worried. How long will have to wait for paypal? Sorry i doubted you bro :unsure: and hope everyones alright.

Palet, heavy wire to tie down the motor and shrinkwrap (spelling) overnite has the best rates for heavy freight at least in NJ they do...

i called ups and they would package it a pallet and all. It was like 200 to ship a d16z6 block and head with intake manny. It was from Fl to texas i think

and i never sold the motor :(

paypal transfers from buyer to seller are instant. paypal transfers from paypal to bank takes 3 days. hope you guys didnt get screwed over, sucks about the fire. best way to ship a tranny is call around to different freight companys and use the one that gives you the best rates.

thanks ripperbone. Money should get to him tomm. then. ahhhhhhh i can almost smell the cash coming from the rex sale ^_^

Originally posted by ripperbone@Mar 15 2005, 04:54 PM
paypal transfers from buyer to seller are instant. paypal transfers from paypal to bank takes 3 days. hope you guys didnt get screwed over, sucks about the fire. best way to ship a tranny is call around to different freight companys and use the one that gives you the best rates.
[post=473923]Quoted post[/post]​

Alright WTF? The money was in his paypal acount days ago. <_<

Back