What Is The Fastest Car You've Ever Driven?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

we ran out of road.... the car would of went faster but we needed to slow down due to end of road . 1994 tt supra six speed trans it has a tanabe down pipe, hks intake, hks drager exhaust, hks triple disk clutch, hks turbo timer, hks ssq bov, hks hard pipe kit, 19x9 volk gtc in front 19x10.5 volk gtc rear rollin on toyo t1s tires lowered with eibach prokit springs and kyb agx's with rolled fenders. in one week he is getting a boost cut elimanator, hks 52mm boost gauge, new intake filter and a electronic hks boost controler. can you say bpu :D

I don't drive a lot of different cars because people seem to have an "idea" about how I drive. Oh well. I've drove the WRX and Mercedes SLK 230. Nothing impressive, but fun cars to drive.

Originally posted by SpyOneUSN@Apr 9 2003, 11:04 AM
let me just say that valet at a night club is one of the coolest jobs you can have (except it kills your weekends)
best cars i got to drive:
1. viper gts
2. diablo
3. ferrari modena and 355 spyder
4. porsche gt2 and pretty much every other porsche made
5. supra tt
6. quite a few nsx's
7. 10 sec vortec firehawk

south florida is so full of rich old men who date penthouse pets it makes me sick, but they drive nice cars!
tip: dont ever valet your car, ANYWHERE!

;)

holy shit u lucky MoFO. I want ur job

been in and drove friend's dad's cars, we took them to the fullest, 2000 M3, 90ish Prosche 999tt i think, 2002 Corvette Z06, and a 97 Viper. dont remember how fast they were i just know it was a rush

BPU = Basic Perfomance Upgrades

Filter/Exhaust/Boost Controller is the typical BPU'd Supra

have a few, driven a few in order:

1.) uncles '66 charger 440 cu. in. basic stuff, gears, cam, intake, carb., balanced, blueprinted, car was mostly stripped, I ran a 10.94 and a couple low 11's

2.) my turboed h22 powered '91 accord wagon, waaaaaayyyy too much crap to list but it was stripped and on drag radials i had a best of 12.37 usually ran a high 12 or low 13.

3.) my dads '68 barracuda almost all stock with a 340 ran consistent 13.10's on street tires

4.) my '82 v-8 s-10 406 cu. in small block. headers, intake, exhaust, cam, carb., roller rockers, aluminum radiator. ran mid to high 13's with an open rear, street tires, and some timing issues. so i thought that was pretty good

by the way i'm 17 so it's just beginning

Wow, i guess i'm a little out of my league. I think the fastest car I have ever driven so far was an '02 wrx wagon, stock. I thought it was pretty damn fast. Disgusting turbo lag tho. Slow as a bitch until that turbo spooled at 3,000. Just got nitrous in my buddie's probe gt. Plenty of goodies in that thing. Going out tonight to give her a test drive, so we'll see if my fastest ride changes. Somebody has to hook me up with a ride in one of these cars you speak of! went to a local performance dealership to testdrive a 911 for the hell of it. I made it look like I had money by taking my beatiful car up, but they refused me. Actually looked at me and laughed. "Fast and curious" they called me. Bastards.

friends 94 supra tt

its basically a bpu stage 3 i believe... all hks

hks downpipe, hks super dragger exhaust, hks evc, hks bov, hks intercooler piping, unorthodox racing underdrive pulleys, hks intake, gutted cat, hks plugs and wires, 17X8.5 f and 17X9.5 r konig appeals with nitto 555's...
might be forgetting a few things....

not sure on 1/4 mile times but ive been 180 in it....
ive driven it to about 150.

prolly a high 7-8 flat 1/8th mile car

my fastest car driven would be:
1) my friends 300zx TT, i would say its runs a low 13 in the 1/4 mile
2) s2000 at the honda dealer, =P...they thought i was rich
3) mitsubishi gst....with some mods
4) mitsubishi 3000gt sl....with some mods

ok... pretty much, the biggest you're gonna go on a 350 is TECHNICALLY a 395, which i just happened to have in my chevelle ;) 350, 400 crank, bored .060 over, aluminum vette heads, 4bbl quadrapuke on top of a tunnel ram, big lopey cam, long tube equal length headers straight piped back to some turbo muffs ;)

if your dad has been working on cars for 25 years and that's exactly what he told you, there are a lot of pissed off people.

Originally posted by karnash@Apr 9 2003, 12:33 PM
My ex-girlfriend's dad's 99 M5.

Riverside to Torrance in a little over 15 mins on the 91 fwy @ 2am in the morning
thats roughly 45 or so miles.....

:bs: that's 180 mph. average y0.

It is? Tulsa, OK to Muskogee, OK is 40-45 miles and a toll gate and it takes us 20 minutes driving 90-100 (fuck, its a 30 minute drive doing the speedlimit of 75) (they dont give a fuck here b/c there is never any traffic).. So 45 miles in 15minutes isn't to unbelieveable.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Apr 11 2003, 02:11 AM
It is? Tulsa, OK to Muskogee, OK is 40-45 miles and a toll gate and it takes us 20 minutes driving 90-100 (fuck, its a 30 minute drive doing the speedlimit of 75) (they dont give a fuck here b/c there is never any traffic).. So 45 miles in 15minutes isn't to unbelieveable.

well if you travel 60 miles in an hour at 60 mph, then that's 1 mile per minute. so in 15 min. @ 60 mph. you would go 15 miles. if he goes 45 miles in 15 min. then that's 3 times as fast as 60 mph. 60 mph. x 3 = 180 mph.
so yes... it is.

Back