What is the riciest thing you've ever seen?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

.... Not every body puts decals on there car to make it look (Race carish).

Some people are being sponsored or they actually bought the product, and the product came with a decal. Few people can make it look good.

Kinda anti-rice...but this kid at my school has a sticker on the back window of his trashy american car (i think its a taurus) that reads "Foldgers Exhaust Systems." He has a foldgers can with a hole cut in it arround his tail pipe. I laugh my ass off ever time i see it. :D

Their was one guy around town that had this pontiac grand prix '85-ish and he had a sticker that says "SMOKIN RICE" and the funny thing is (besides I knew him), I smoked him with my D16 single cam vtec with CAI only!

*EDIT* I have also seen a turbo focus, I though to myself " :tfg: "

there is a guy that works up the street from me at Autozone that has a black Geo Storm with a HUGE ass APR aluminum wing, a white hood, those god-foresaken LED hood pissers, some crappy 15" aluminum "race style" rims and APC stickers all over it. i cant stop but laugh everytime i see it up there. next time i go there i will snap a pic of it.

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Feb 6 2004, 05:05 PM
hes supposed to race me when i get my car back, but lately hes been trying to get me to race some guy he knows that has a GSR CRX.

If he recognizes a GSR engine as well as he recognizes a turbo i have a feeling i'll be up against an automatic d15.

your old motor woot ! :worthy:

Back