What is this worth???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

to rip stell requires more force than a low speed colision will generate.

It's looks a little something like your avatar. :lol:

i call bullshit on the cement truck pushing him story...

and why rape the motor of spark plug wires?
this guy is an ass

something else to think about, its not always mounts that break, sometimes they take a piece of the block with em, seen it on a B16 civic, thats thing was hurt

This car is worth jack shit. I bought a 99 gsr theft recovery clear title, all it was missing was seats and door panels for $7,000. It was at the dealer as a certified used before it got broken into, so everything was in really good condition.

Ben

but remember he had 3300 in aftermarket parts :bo: where the hell he buy all his parts, cause I'm sure I have some parts that I can over charge him for.

also remember that he has already been paid once for the full value of the vehicle BEFORE it was wrecked. Now he's asking for some idiot to pay 10 times what it's worth.

The cement truck a BS story, period. There is no way a cement truck touched the back of that car. Given that he can't even tell the truth there, I wouldn't do any business with him. Hell, some people in this board can get a square deal from others on this board.

Besides the lying, he hasn't ever sold anything on e-bay and he's only made three purchases. I wouldn't by ANYTHING from him.

my .02

Back