what is this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6_sir2

i dont know if this should be in this tread but i need to know what this thing is.

i've seen it on some cars. what are the two tubes that people sometimes drill to the valve cover of a b-series engine? is it an oil cooler kit or is it air breathers?

Considering "EG6 SiR" is the chassis code/trim of a car, who cares.

You're probably referring to breather tubes. They're there for crankcase evacuation.

Yep, the PCV system is useless on a boosted motor because the check valve wont work properly. Like Kevin said, those hoses you see are a vent for excess crankcase pressure.

Last edited:
thanks alot for those that helped.

man wat the fucks ur problem. i just asked a simple question. i didn't try to copy anyone's name. i always use that name and plus i drive an eg mother fucker. so dont talk shit if you dont know shit. because you a senior member dont mean shit. this is a honda forum so fucken expect users to have almost the same name bitch. and havent you heard of the eg6 si-R II. not like i'm number 2. oh maybe you never did your a senior you have memory lost.

Chaz, its not a problem..

thanks alot for those that helped.

man wat the fucks ur problem. i just asked a simple question. i didn't try to copy anyone's name. i always use that name and plus i drive an eg mother fucker. so dont talk shit if you dont know shit. because you a senior member dont mean shit. this is a honda forum so fucken expect users to have almost the same name bitch. and havent you heard of the eg6 si-R II. not like i'm number 2. oh maybe you never did your a senior you have memory lost.

dude.. you need to calm down.. you've got a whopping 5 posts here and you're already cursing at people..

Lol, I take it there are some posts that were edited or deleted. Either way its still amussing to read what ppl like eg6_sir2 have to say.

ethug-thug-whooped-rep-demotivational-poster.jpg

thanks to whiterabbit :)

Haha! E Thug is gangster but yet hes supporting VOTE no on 8.

Chillax fellas it's just a tech forum no need for all this BS.

Back