what is this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The HF or Y7 manis are the best candidates, the Y7 you have to cut the cat off and just weld a flange on, the HF youll need to make an adapter plate for.

CHRYSLER Conquest MHI TD05
Junkyard Turbo List

what you have is basically a Mitsubishi turbo (same one that came on a Starion) and should work well .. you can hit the 200 mark pretty easily

Last edited:
Yea 200 doesnt seem too hard but the biggest thing is tuning. As for the manifold im getting a stock y8 exhaust manni and having it welded to the turbo, only becwuse the manni is free and so was the turbo.. (i dont want people to think i steal shit... Its a junkyard and theese guys are fucking assholes there and wanted to charge me 30 dollars for a set of used corrner lights i told them to fuckk of and went and bough a jdm knock off pair.)

You do realize that you cant weld 2 pieces of cast steel togather, right?

That aside, how is welding em togather gunna make ppl think you didnt steal it?

You do realize that you cant weld 2 pieces of cast steel togather, right?

I have seen people use nickel rod with an oxy torch to weld cracks in cast iron, I think it would work to weld it too. the trick is finding someone who is willing and able to try.

That may work, but fixin a crack is a lil different then bonding to completely different pieces. Id be very nervous on the first heat cycle, thats for damn sure.

Back