What is up with people trying to trade me cars....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
I keep getting people e-mailing me from ebay asking if I would trade cars

89 CRX with tons of mods...
92-95 civic with full body kit.. no mods listed
CBR 900RR
96+ 4 door civic with body kit

I don't think people understand what it cost to build a civic to put out high horsepower for some reason they think its worth a body kit and some paint on a $1500 car

friggin eh

if anyone wants to trade me their civics with body kits on top of 10K cash then ok I will think about it

its like going into a dealership and asking if you can trade in your 97 Noen for a new SRT Neon straight up trade

do keep in mind the 97 neon has clear tail lights a 250 dollar exhaust and CIA so I guess that makes it ok to think maybe the dealer wants to let you rape them

friggin eh

p.s

anyone reading this if you have an Audi A4, Audi TT, BMW 3 series or something in that range of cars let me know then MAYBE I would be willing to trade

maybe.... can I see some pictures of your girlfriend before you send her over here? I might not want them after all =)

it just bugs me how people think they can give me a 10 dollar bill and have me give them change for a 50

friggin eh

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 9 2003, 01:56 AM
maybe.... can I see some pictures of your girlfriend before you send her over here? I might not want them after all =)

:bo:

While you're at it, send me the pics too. :D

just looking at 97+

the only older one I would be willing to trade for is a 95 M3

well come to think of it any car with a KBB of over 12K I think I would be willing to look into trading worse comes to worse I would sell it or trade it in=)

Jeff

Back