What is your desktop

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here's a shot of my desktop at work.
Sorry for the full size pic, but I'm obviously at work and have no way of resizing the image... I used up my PSP8 trial time. :)

s3f8d8e2d24a01.jpg

EDIT: That's one of the monthly desktop images from redpepperracing.com. Yes I know it's October and the calender on the image is for September, but I can't find the original of that pic anymore. :)

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 15 2003, 12:31 PM
Lotus Elise. Read the plate on the front- it says it right there.

:newbie: hehe. j/k man! i tried to read it but it looked like "CLSC" :unsure:

Originally posted by DarkHand@Oct 15 2003, 01:14 PM
Sorry for the full size pic, but I'm obviously at work and have no way of resizing the image... I used up my PSP8 trial time. :)

s3f8d8e2d24a01.jpg

EDIT: That's one of the monthly desktop images from redpepperracing.com. Yes I know it's October and the calender on the image is for September, but I can't find the original of that pic anymore. :)

wow. two stock-looking ef's racing in the dirt?! now theres something u dont see everyday! :D

I got bored, so I changed my Desktop.

I love my Civic, but I like American cars too. :p

s3f8de91b2988b.jpg

i got a amateur pic of a naked 19 year old chick taking a swig off a alize bottle. it only shows her succulent, perky, beautiful breats, she has her legs crossed...

but DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Oct 15 2003, 02:01 PM-->
@Oct 15 2003, 01:14 PM

wow. two stock-looking ef's racing in the dirt?! now theres something u dont see everyday! :D

STFU, NOOB! Those are EE's, :ufucktard: 86-87 model!

That shot is f'ing cool. ;)

lol your icons are like stickers.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Oct 15 2003, 01:46 PM-->
@Oct 15 2003, 12:31 PM
Lotus Elise. Read the plate on the front- it says it right there.

:newbie: hehe. j/k man! i tried to read it but it looked like "CLSC" :unsure:

holy shit, no one is gonna beleive me but onmy way home last night i saw a blue one of these and it was parked onthe shoulder of the freeway because it had rear ended another car! its front end was all fuct to hell. the other car had barely a scratch. it looked like a 1980's grand prix. the elise still had dealer plates on it too!

Back