what is your faviort thing to say

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TWISTEDIMAGE

what do you tell the domestic drivers that are always talking shit about imports
you know the guys the ones that say nice fast and furious car
what do you tell them

i always say

ignorance is bliss

None of the domestic drivers ever give me crap about my car. :shrug2:

Yeah, when you don't have euros, 2 fart cans, a bigass R34 'style' body kit, a park bench on your trunk lid, 18's, and camber like you're riding dumped on bags, people tend to not give you shit. Go figure, huh.

i just tell ask them "what happend" when i win...dood who cares when u beat them they still talk shiet. ESPECIALLY mustang owners. thats why my hatch loves eating ponies. its funny becasue we hate the ricer as much as they do. but they classify all of us in that class. whatever...put a crowd of mustang owners and im the first to say something...half of them only run low 15s anyway...grrrrr to hell with mustangs...maybe thats just her in sacramento

yea we all hate the ricers

i guess my other favirot thing to say

is

huh i have twice as many cams and half as many cylinders figure it out

oh and

i found the replacment for displacment its called HONDA

i only said one thing to one domestic driver. he had a license plate frame that said 'this pony shits rice' i said to him that my rice must have given him bad indigestion... and went on my way.

"that things got a HEMI?", it did, and he smoked me pretty badly(HEMI truck vs. close-to-stock CRX :( )

ANYONE who talks shit, regardless of year/make/model of their car, is slow. end of story. they have something to prove.

i had some asshole with a beat to shit monte ask me something like whats that got 40 horsepower, and i said yea, about that, then he said, well i got 400 horses under the hood, and i said, but i get 40 mpg... he just kinda looked at me with a big old mullet loving retard stare...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 16 2005, 09:00 AM
ANYONE who talks shit, regardless of year/make/model of their car, is slow. end of story. they have something to prove.
[post=461641]Quoted post[/post]​

YAR :leet:

The only replacement for displacement is technology....and AWD with a turbo pushing 16 psi of boost. :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Feb 16 2005, 11:09 AM
The only replacement for displacement is technology....and AWD with a turbo pushing 16 psi of boost. :D
[post=461657]Quoted post[/post]​

The only replacement for an AWD Turbo running 16 PSI, is a 5.7 liter Supercharged Corvette running 14PSI with Gaseous Intercooling System from Blowerworks :worthy:

like i said before i just hate in when they say nice fast and furious car

i have respect for any body that tunes ther car no matter what it is

i just prefer hondas and there technolgy :ph34r:

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Feb 16 2005, 11:31 AM
like i said before i just hate in when they say nice fast and furious car

i have respect for any body that tunes ther car no matter what it is

i just prefer hondas and there technolgy :ph34r:
[post=461667]Quoted post[/post]​

just ignore them

the best response :asshat:
I get crap from Mustangs all the time, when we're at a light or some crap...i don;t even do nothing but ignore them

Back