what is your faviort thing to say

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by corvetteguy+Feb 16 2005, 09:14 AM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Feb 16 2005, 11:09 AM
The only replacement for displacement is technology....and AWD with a turbo pushing 16 psi of boost. :D
[post=461657]Quoted post[/post]​

The only replacement for an AWD Turbo running 16 PSI, is a 5.7 liter Supercharged Corvette running 14PSI with Gaseous Intercooling System from Blowerworks :worthy:
[post=461661]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah yeah. :p I need to do the 2.5L block swap with a nice big FP20 strapped on there. Put that in your Blowerworks and smoke it. :lol:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Feb 16 2005, 11:46 AM-->
Originally posted by corvetteguy@Feb 16 2005, 09:14 AM
dohcvtec_accord
@Feb 16 2005, 11:09 AM
The only replacement for displacement is technology....and AWD with a turbo pushing 16 psi of boost. :D
[post=461657]Quoted post[/post]​

The only replacement for an AWD Turbo running 16 PSI, is a 5.7 liter Supercharged Corvette running 14PSI with Gaseous Intercooling System from Blowerworks :worthy:
[post=461661]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah yeah. :p I need to do the 2.5L block swap with a nice big FP20 strapped on there. Put that in your Blowerworks and smoke it. :lol:
[post=461674]Quoted post[/post]​

Blah i wish i had the gaseous inercooling system put in...i need to get it.....mines just lame air to air, which i believe pretty much does nothing...but add weight and restrict my HP/Tq numbers..

i'll get it eventually though....I'll be able to run allot more timing.....hopefully get up to 500hp.......or close...then i will be happy(ok thast a lie i wil never be happy, is anyone ever happy with the power they make????????.....F'N car is a money pit)

Yeah, I won't be doing the block/turbo swap any time soon, because I need a few spare thousand left over for when I shred the cardboard tranny that Subaru felt necessary in the WRX. However, if I ever DO get an STi 6-speed with DCCD strapped to my block......

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Feb 16 2005, 11:53 AM
Yeah, I won't be doing the block/turbo swap any time soon, because I need a few spare thousand left over for when I shred the cardboard tranny that Subaru felt necessary in the WRX. However, if I ever DO get an STi 6-speed with DCCD strapped to my block......
[post=461677]Quoted post[/post]​

I shoulda freaking bought a WRX for the winter car, but i could not for the life of me find one for a reasonable price...the tubros were all like 18-22k...seems a bit to pricey for me for a suburu.........That engine compartment is TIGHT how you gonan work on that ting lol

Speaking of WRX's. I saw a brand new '05 STi on the subie lot for like 28k in Eugene yesterday. Seemed like a killer price from what I hear.

Originally posted by corvetteguy+Feb 16 2005, 10:02 AM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Feb 16 2005, 11:53 AM
[post=461677]Quoted post[/post]​

I shoulda freaking bought a WRX for the winter car, but i could not for the life of me find one for a reasonable price...the tubros were all like 18-22k...seems a bit to pricey for me for a suburu.........That engine compartment is TIGHT how you gonan work on that ting lol
[post=461680]Quoted post[/post]​

They're pricey, yeah. Starting to come down now, though ($14-$16k, depending on the market location). It's a great car (definitely worth the $17.5k I paid), but like I said, I hate the tranny. The engine compartment is indeed tight, but not too bad to work on. However, it's a 6-8 hour job just to replace the turbo uppipe. :blink:

I got 4 less cylinders than you, approx 3 or more less liters than you, but you still lost to a "ricer honda".

or

you think you're fast huh, unplug any four of your spark plugs and let run again. (can only be used with V8s)

and alwayz the greatest

:clapping: :wave:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Feb 16 2005, 12:04 PM
Speaking of WRX's. I saw a brand new '05 STi on the subie lot for like 28k in Eugene yesterday. Seemed like a killer price from what I hear.
[post=461681]Quoted post[/post]​

28K In Orgeon is like 35k in Connecticut :p

[post=461680]Quoted post[/post]​

thats what makes imports fun and a challenge'n ... little bit more fun to work on then a small block chevy in a car that has plenty room for a big block

:lol: im just giving you shit
[post=461688]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

You try chagning plugs and wires in my car......then we'll see what is fun :lol:

nice car. no really, I don't drive one because I can't afford the insurance/gas on those things. :(

The plugs and wires on v8s Are a bitch to change.

yous guys are wicked good at quoting eh?
lol

10-15 mpg is just uncalled for...
i'm not all crazy hippie but i like driving my little rice cars and dumping less fumes into the air... and its always nice to spend less than 20 bucks to fill the tank...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 16 2005, 12:55 PM
yous guys are wicked good at quoting eh?
lol

10-15 mpg is just uncalled for...
i'm not all crazy hippie but i like driving my little rice cars and dumping less fumes into the air... and its always nice to spend less than 20 bucks to fill the tank...
[post=461704]Quoted post[/post]​

i get 22mpg in my vette as it is now....or so the lil digital display says....i don;t do a whole lot of driving maybe 10k a year average so gas doesn ot concern me

don't forget Most C4 vettes have a 2.59 rear end...they were put in for gas mileage concnerns(F'N dumb)

nothing was better than when I was in my Si with the boost, and a guy in a Hemi Cuda pulled up next to me... i let him launch as 1st gear was pretty useless, and reeled him in and past him as i hit 3rd gear... :)

We stopped at the next light, and i see him with a pissed off look of loss on his face... To lighten the mood i proceeded to say "that thing got a hemi?" and he smiled, nodded, and turned off...

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Feb 16 2005, 12:18 PM
You try chagning plugs and wires in my car......then we'll see what is fun :lol:
[post=461692]Quoted post[/post]​

Try changing the O2 sensor on a mid 80's Caprice. I just about took my shottie to that damn car.

My old fodo can't hang with big domestics, but Neons, Cavaliers and the like are good as dead. What's my favorite thing to say? "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! (breathe) AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Kids in their cavi's and neons around here think they are the baddest thing on the street. Getting eaten up by an 80's grocery getter shuts em up every time. :)

Try changing spark plugs and wires in a 95 Blazer, What fun that was.

I hate threads like this. To whoever said the comment about unplug half your plugs, if I unplug 1/2 my plugs, then you double your cars weight for a fair comparason.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy+Feb 16 2005, 02:40 PM-->
ScrapinSi
@Feb 16 2005, 02:29 PM
nothing was better than when I was in my Si with the boost, and a guy in a Hemi Cuda pulled up next to me... i let him launch as 1st gear was pretty useless, and reeled him in and past him as i hit 3rd gear... :)

We stopped at the next light, and i see him with a pissed off look of loss on his face... To lighten the mood i proceeded to say "that thing got a hemi?" and he smiled, nodded, and turned off...
[post=461738]Quoted post[/post]​

it prolly wasnt thats why he didnt say anything... lol a hemi cuda would rock your world
[post=461740]Quoted post[/post]​

kid that lives down the block got a cuda as his first car. it had a 454 in it. it was disgustingly awsome. but it got like 13 highway so he got rid of it. and a week after he sold it the guy said he blew a cylinder head. talk about perfect timing.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Feb 16 2005, 10:51 PM
Yeah, I was gonna say... shouldn't that be a 427?
[post=461983]Quoted post[/post]​

whatever it was huge and made power.

Back