What it worth? 94 DC b20 vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xips(86CRXSI)

K, I'm thinking of trading my 91 si gsr for a 94 ls with a b20b vtec, the car has a full roll cage in it, full leather gsr seats, black interior, lowered, nice 16" drags, body is near perfect, chiped p28 ecu, the dude that has it is going to paint the front before we trade.

1f814913b3na3m43pc8b602291addcf3f1d00.jpg

1f11471363nb3o73l38b685f0361a7c8814bb.jpg

1fa1481353md3p83lf8b6d5a4f1ba867c1a5b.jpg

1fb14b1363kd3pe3l78b6bfb030c38d8b1bcc.jpg

id trade personally ive heard good things on lsvtec after he paints it trade him lol

yeah thats what i'm thinking, if I do I think i'm going to have to start saving for a turbo kit, boost the engine and see how that does.

A car is only worth what you are willing to spend for it. Is the CRVtec built right? With quality parts? Is there nothing wrong with the car? You need to find out ALL the info on the car/build before you can really put a value on it.

Personally, if I had a built CRVtec that was done right, in a solid chassis with little to no problems, I would ask around $5k, if not more.

i would say around $5000 is pretty close. it depends on how nice it really is though. in general the dc is a much nicer car than an ef, more comfy for sure, better handling, brakes, more quiet interior, etc...

integras are obviously way heavier so it takes more power to move them so that can be a factor for some people

Yeah I'm not too worried about it being not as fast, I dont plan on racing it around town all the time, just as long as when I do step on it it moves quick, that will be good enough, and I'm thinking about boosting it but thats only if I get the money to do it right, mostly I just want something clean and comfy, that looks good, I'm only into the civic $2500 so I'm sure I'll be coming out ok on the trade.

Back