What kind of bike should you ride?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha 11 moxie, 0 zeal,6 pomp, = aprilia RSV Mille

Im More of a R1 kind of guy to be honest

Aprilia RSV Mille
I scored 7 moxie, -1 zeal, and 7 pomp!

I own a '05 883 Sportster custom.

Biggest piece of shit I've ever owned. Nice, new, shiny, shit.

damn it i did the test again and I now am a damn 883 harley sportster. i like the results better with the first test i did

I own all

mt1108813499.jpg

Ducati Monster
You scored 3 moxie, 2 zeal, and 9 pomp!

speedracer: you got what I should have got. :p

I might have to sell my duck and actually get a car though. :cry:

The test was made by someone, and when you hit "I leave other motorists alone" it immediately puts you in the Harley. Feh.

This guy (As you can tell by his own ride) hates guys on jap bikes.

I got such a stupid result I didnt even bother to look at it. Some kind of cruiser. I, myself, would like to own a GSXR750, why? Shit loads of speed, destorked 1.0 litre, lighter than most 600cc's, and right size. Litres are too big to ride confidently when you're only 130lbs and 5'6", especially when you're trying to back out with just your fucking tip toes :laugh:

whats with people and choppers?? i guess i lack the ability to apperciate "true style." i just look at them as a big heaping piece of craps. i rather own a custom japanese bike or boss hog that as LS1 drivetrain. choppers are fucking fad's anyway.

harleys = loud, expensive, piece of junks that use import engines (new ones). i think the new v-rod motor is build by honda. only old farts that have too libido ride them.

You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.

Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common.

Meh, it's funny because I do ride a Harley, and I love it to death

BUT I'd take the Ducati in a heartbeat

Ducati Monster
You scored 4 moxie, -1 zeal, and 6 pomp!
You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.
Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common.

Back