What kind of gas mileage do you get?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MichaelC

Michael C
Anybody know what kind of gas mileage they are getting with a b16 in their 92-95 hatch? Im getting about 25mpg when I run the A/C. I thought it should be a little closer to 30mpg but I haven't had it long and was curious if this was about right. I got a 92 si hatch and Iv been taking it easy and not speeding around everywhere.

well.. when i drove to the beach i used a half tank.. which came out to be about 32 MPGs after refilling .. but on the way home i used a 1/4 tank, same route.. opposite direction w/ no traffic.. i'm guessing i got at least upper 30's possible 40's on the way home

but mine is also a gutted VX on 14's

I got 35ish with a stock D15B8 and 16 Inch 205 wide wheel/rim combo 90% freeway driving. My 07 Ford Fuckedus gets 28-30 with everything off and windows up, 25 with A/C on and off I've only gotten one take with 31mpg, Fuckers at ford.

well a b18 is pretty similar to a b16 and gets practically the same gas mileage..

95 sedan with 2044cc engine pushing 13:1 compression on an ITR transmission with the AC on...

25mpg city
30mpg highway

Back