what kind of lip for Del Sol??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Well, since i haven't had much luck selling my Del Sol i am actually considering keping the stupid thing and building it instead of a CRX. The whole reason i didn't want to keep it though is because i dont really like the way they look stock. I think the sols are about the only honda that has to have a kit to actually look good, but i dont wanna waste $$ on a cheap ass kit.

Basically, what kinds of lip kits look good on a Sol, and what can i fit on there, like will a Civic lip fit or does it have to be for a Sol??

yeah its somewhat heavy, but i already got it so might as well drive it, its been sitting for like a year, only put about 100 miles since i got it.

Alright, i looked and didnt really find any lips, just one that looks like the 99-00 Si style. it looks good and all, but im not sure if i want it. looks like i might have to get a whole front bumper.

Which ones look good?

s404fe0ddb98e3.jpg

Buddy Club

s404fe0ec4e21f.jpg

Mugen

s404fe0faa1239.jpg

R33

i like the Mugen one cause it looks nice n clean

when we got my girlfriends sol, it had a buddy club back sides, and no fornt bumper so we bought a oem front bumper and put a mugen lip on it it came out clean, and its not to flashy at all it just accents the stock bumper nicely, we couldnt find any lips for the sol, so we ended up buying one for a eg civic and I modified it to fit the sol bumper

I like all three. One question, does your sol have the fogs? If so, do they make the R33 with foglight holes? I think that'll look better. Just my $.02

Back