What kind of suspension do you have?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Apr 28 2004, 02:34 PM-->
@Apr 27 2004, 10:00 PM
Tein FLEX- I love mine. The ride isn't like stock, but once you get everything dialed in, it's a nice and firm but SMOOTH ride. It's not harsh at all with the shocks set at about half of max damping.

are you running the EDFC too???

Not yet. :)

I run H&R sport springs and Tokico Illuminas on my 95 Civic Coupe... I am pretty happy with them so far. I didn't want a huge drop, but I wanted it to look good. I also like having the abilty to ajust the settings on my struts. It rides awesome.

I got Tokico HP struts with some HP Racing coilovers on my 89 Si, ride quality is very stiff. They are excellent around corners, but you feel every bump in the road. I don't mind it at all though, they were only $150 and I'm happy with them.

Bilstein touring class shocks and Skunk 2 Coils.

The ride is good. Very firm, but smooth when it needs to be. I'm enjoying it so far.

I HAD KYB AGXs and Skunk 2 coils on my old Prelude. The ride felt good too. I was able to take some tight turns at high speeds.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 28 2004, 04:19 AM
Tokicos, with Ground Controls. would I buy them again, hmmmm...maybe, since I got the bugs worked out, and started experimenting with the settings, they are actually a decent set up, especially for the price. That five way adjustability is actually a lot more room than I thought it was going to be.

So what are your current settings now for DD and any other kind of driving you do? I'm just wondering because I have Illuminas and eibach sportlines sitting in my closet right now waiting to get on as soon as I get some 17's.

I would imagine on 17's it would be completely different, but I am running them at 4 in the front and five in the back. pretty good, not bouncy.

What size wheels do you have? I was just wondering what your set up was, I may end up with a completely different set up. I dont even drive a honda. :D

Skunk2 coilsovers with konia yellows with a big drop and just got it all aligned and cambered up withthe skink2 kit and washer trick. Rides great, i think never really been in any thing as low as mine to really tell tho :p

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back