What Kind Of Wheels?

• Thread starter viciousracing
  • Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 804

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

V

viciousracing

i was at the tracks the other day, this guys was tryin to sell these rims to me.....they look pretty cool.....but i never had seen this kinda wheels before by acura.....can anyone tell me what kinda car it came off from.....one of my friends told me it's a fakie...

images

Originally posted by viciousracing@Mar 10 2003, 01:07 PM
i was at the tracks the other day, this guys was tryin to sell these rims to me.....they look pretty cool.....but i never had seen this kinda wheels before by acura.....can anyone tell me what kinda car it came off from.....one of my friends told me it's a fakie...

images

i hope you didnt buy these thinking it will fit another 4x100 honda/acura without a conversion.

Type R???? serious??? hhhhmmmm.....never knew that.....no wonder he was asking for 1200.....CTR or ITR?
ONE ZEXY CRX-----> had conversion already......if i didn't, i wouldn't bought it.

Those are gun metal ITR.. you need a 5 lug conversion, either USDM 5-lug or JDM CTR 5 lug.. i believe the JDM ITR 5 lug has 34 or 36mm studs and you need accord/lude calipers.. something like that, dont quote me on that tho.

5 lug conversion, around 2500 bucks.

HAD CONVERSION ALREADY, that's why i bought them...fits perfectly.

2000 ITR
same wheels i have on my car now :)
i also have the JDM ITR 5 lug conversion... the axle is where is gets weird not the calliper
its a B series axle with an H series (thicker) head on the wheel side

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 10 2003, 10:13 PM
2000 ITR
same wheels i have on my car now :)
i also have the JDM ITR 5 lug conversion... the axle is where is gets weird not the calliper
its a B series axle with an H series (thicker) head on the wheel side

Yea.. i knew SOMETHING had to be different. :)

I've got it for 1200....look up again.....came with tires too....they were pretty clean and in nice condition too.....

since i got the ITRs now, i'm gonna sell off my Rota's Circuit 8....anyone wanna buy them???

all i gotta say is why in the world did you ask what kind of wheels they were. you were just bullshittin us werent u? you already knew what kind of wheels they were because you already had the 5 lug conversion.

Originally posted by akademik@Mar 16 2003, 10:58 AM
all i gotta say is why in the world did you ask what kind of wheels they were. you were just bullshittin us werent u? you already knew what kind of wheels they were because you already had the 5 lug conversion.

just what I was going to say, Why would you do a 5 lug conversion and not even know why your doing it? Thats almost the only reason why anyone does the conversion is to have the Type R wheels. <_<

Back