What Kinda Car Is This?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I hate the Fast and the Furious... That movie is gay... it fucked up the whole import scene. Now everyone and their mama think they can be a racer and do the stupidest shit to their car. Now everywhere you go all you see if fixed up imports. It used to be cool back in the day... now its just gay. Im glad my car is a sleeper and looks 95% stock from the outside. :angry:

looks like it has SIX Hs on it, not 4. one stock emblem, the obvious hood, the mirrors, and the sides of the front bumper.

Originally posted by VTECcivicVTEC@Jan 7 2003, 07:09 PM
looks like it has SIX Hs on it, not 4. one stock emblem, the obvious hood, the mirrors, and the sides of the front bumper.

probally 7 if he has one on the back

What have you guys all gone Nukin Futs???, jeeze, didnt you here the new vinyl technology that came out???, man you guys are outta date, each one of those honda logos gives the car 10- 15 HP depending on there size, the big one on the hood, thats a 30 HP Gain easy, man you guys need to read up on the recent technological advances, this guys is runnin "all-vinyl" baby, ohh yea, and that nice Fast and the Furious wing, ask any pep boys Cashier or Clerk, theyll tell you, thats some incredible downforce increase from the 5 mile an hour turn into your driveway, all the way up to the high speed freeway on ramp of 30 mph, with out that beautiful piece of equipment he could surely only take those at 29 mph ;) I bet this guy has some 3 foot flames comin out the tail.

Gary

P.S. I hate when people get one racing seat, i think that looks so damn gay and cheap, with all the money he speant on those stickers and the "Vin Disel signature series, fast and the furious wing", he prolly coulda got the second seat.

Back