What makes your car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iron 1

What's the mod to your car that gets you the most girls? It can be the most ass/looks/whatever, just the most...

I don't get girls from my car, they laugh at it.

I get them from my stunning good looks, and my 8 pack.

I know guys that can get pussy walking down the street, or driving a GEO. What gets the most looks, the person inside. I nice car just keeps her around gold digging.

:blink: Girls like cars where you're from???? Fuck. what the hell state do you live in? I hate Indiana. :angry:

I've had a couple people say "wow, nice body kit"
and I say, "thanks, it's an SI"

if a girl is after me for my car, shes worth a shot on the back, and a kick out the door... and nothing more that fucking whore

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 31 2003, 12:03 AM
if a girl is after me for my car, shes worth a shot on the back, and a kick out the door... and nothing more that fucking whore

Bah, there is a difference between girls you sleep with and girls you date. (shit I hope no women read that)

But then again girls who would sleep with you because you have a stock 94 del sol probably are using you for food or shelter or something :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 31 2003, 12:03 AM

If I had a dollar for every girl I've done that to, I'd have a dollar. :D

the thing about my car that makes it "the most" i would say is my engine. thats really what makes my car "the most special" to me, or w/e. but girls couldnt give a shit about it. its about what i like, not them.

The lack of paint on the crx doesn't pick up any pussy. It did stop the pr's from trying to steal it.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 31 2003, 12:05 AM
But then again girls who would sleep with you because you have a stock 94 del sol probably are using you for food or shelter or something :lol:

you must've missed that thread.....

girls used to like my car because it was low (which made for easy access), a body kit and that i always kept it clean (was a show car). oh this was my 1997 Civic EX coupe.

Originally posted by 97hatch@Dec 31 2003, 12:49 AM
well my girl likes the speed and going to the track but im lucky

:werd: my ex girlfriend loved going to the track with me. she even wanted to ride with me but the officals wouldn't let her cause she was wearin a tanktop and shorts. very strict rules at California Dragway.

4 letters =)

A

U

D

I

=) plus girls love the fact that my seats can toast their asses =)

what gets my car the most attention? its a little something called a blow off valve...drive by some girls, the ask "whats that sound?" come in and i'll show yah...the the sweet sound of my turbo b16 makes their panties wet...ah yes.

Back