What makes your car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i've got a del sol, they all want one cuz its a girls car :lol:

Originally posted by mattcalica@Dec 31 2003, 01:35 AM
what gets my car the most attention? its a little something called a blow off valve...drive by some girls, the ask "whats that sound?" come in and i'll show yah...the the sweet sound of my turbo b16 makes their panties wet...ah yes.

hahahhahaha thats such crap hahahahahaha

Originally posted by mattcalica@Dec 31 2003, 01:35 AM
what gets my car the most attention? its a little something called a blow off valve...drive by some girls, the ask "whats that sound?" come in and i'll show yah...the the sweet sound of my turbo b16 makes their panties wet...ah yes.

your car has gas buddy! phbbttt... yuck!

i dont think a girls no what a BOV is...if u want girls to notice you...u need those bling blangity dub dueces on a truck with those bumpin' subs.... nukka

:roll:

girls think my car is cute. that is all.

Girls walk up to my car and are like OMG its a del Sol! and they take pictures of it and pose infront of it and stuff, its pretty funny.

Originally posted by jeffie7+Dec 31 2003, 02:03 AM-->
mattcalica
@Dec 31 2003, 01:35 AM

hahahhahaha thats such crap hahahahahaha

man, just cuzz you aint boosting no more dont mean you gotta rag on me...i am serious...an example: i was at the mall, i drove past these girls, and i parked...just so happens i parked next to their car. One of the girls came up to me and said "hey, nice car! what was that loud ass sound? it scared us!" (i got a turboxs RFL, it IS loud!) i smiled, and asked her if she wanted to take a ride in the car. I pounded first and second on the street near the mall all she had to say was "ooooh, nice..." you know the panties were wet, hehe...

Originally posted by mattcalica@Dec 31 2003, 02:59 AM
man, just cuzz you aint boosting no more dont mean you gotta rag on me...i am serious...an example: i was at the mall, i drove past these girls, and i parked...just so happens i parked next to their car. One of the girls came up to me and said "hey, nice car! what was that loud ass sound? it scared us!" (i got a turboxs RFL, it IS loud!) i smiled, and asked her if she wanted to take a ride in the car. I pounded first and second on the street near the mall all she had to say was "ooooh, nice..." you know the panties were wet, hehe...

man I drove a built turbo civic everyday for a year straight before selling it

girls could care less about whats under the hood unless they are trying to be cool to you or their other guy friends

every girl that has been in my car bitched about how loud it was or how hrash of a ride it was and when I did get on it "throttle wise" they had a look on there face that they just shit theirself look..... they hated it

I don't know of any girls who like the sound of an open dump tube I did however give almost every guy 12-20yo a stiffy from people trying to wave me over to people just giving thumbs up guys loved my car

Hondas are not cars to pick girls up with unless you're going for that 14-15 year old girl that's into F&F or you get one of them wannabe model girls who thinks your car could get them into an import mag

bottom line if girls go for your car its an item thing/money so when you think a honda gets chicks...... well hondas would fall into that cheap lets buy our son a civic becuase its a good first car kinda car class....

Only reason I would think about building another civic is because I like being the underdog I could care less how many girls it picks up or how many guys get off to it its all about shutting that guy up with the 911, vette, viper...

when it comes down to cars and speed, girls are last on the last F them they do nothing but waste money that could be going into the car

now if you want girls all over you because of your car... go buy a BMW or some other lux car or just get an NSX that would do the trick =)

I think Tint does the trick, if you're looking at a cheap "slut getter". The real women like my car because it's a hot little econo car. It's a modest car, and not a penis compensator like an

A

U

D

I

-> Steve

:ph34r:

Originally posted by b164gen@Dec 31 2003, 03:03 AM
FUCK I DRIVE A HONDA NEED I SAW MORE.........

Please... hahahaha ... don't saw anything else.

-> Steve

penis compensator like an

A

U

D

I

Nah.... I have my
s3fe523d3b4abf.jpg

for that =)

I do have to say I think my audi turns just as many heads if not more then my bike... its weird....

yeah, you're right. Bikes get more chicks than anything in the world.

You could pull up with a modded Vette, or with a simple Harley, and the Harley will get more women than the Vette anyday.

On a whore:vehicle ratio.

-> Steve

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Dec 31 2003, 02:34 AM
:roll:

girls think my car is cute. that is all.

:werd:
Hear it all the time. "I love your car, its so cute" or "thats a cute little car"
VW's are gay.

chicks dig trucks, porches, vipers, mercs and bimmers. you are not going to attract any chicks with a honda no matter how fast or how clean it is.

I used to have girls all over my saturn..You guys don't know, i'd park in a walmart, and some girls would just walk buy and stare at the car. So i'd say something stupid and end up talking to them. Everyone wanted to buy that car, they were all like its real hot (its really not, but they thought so). I'll end it here and say that car was christened MANY times.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Dec 31 2003, 08:22 AM
I used to have girls all over my saturn..You guys don't know, i'd park in a walmart, and some girls would just walk buy and stare at the car. So i'd say something stupid and end up talking to them. Everyone wanted to buy that car, they were all like its real hot (its really not, but they thought so). I'll end it here and say that car was christened MANY times.

Sounds like you should get another Sature screw getting that 944

Just look at it!

aaa.sized.jpg

They're all like 'OMG a mint 1st gen CRX! I want you now!'

Then I wake up.

Back